Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

ended up about a 1.65. I'm really surprised the driver took it so quickly at that rate. He had a nice TRX on his trailer as well. Was a hotshot setup with a 3 car gooseneck
  2. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I was stuck where you were for a bit too. And honestly I wish i could trade spots with you. I was hoping to do all this In august. I'm leaving for 3-4k miles towing my 5thwheel in 3 days and was all set to just do it with my Mega SRW. Now having the option to take the DRW is awesome but a solid...
  3. B

It’s official, my brother in law took delivery for me this morning. 2 days from MD to California. 1800 miles give or take
  4. B

If you ordered from Mark Dodge, how did you get your truck or how do you plan to get it?

I flew to houston and drove it home to CA right before xmas on my Mega. My Dually order left mark dodge on a transport truck yesterday morning and is on this side of Albuquerque right now.
  5. B

If you ordered from Mark Dodge, how did you get your truck or how do you plan to get it?

great deal at 1600. I eneded up at 2900 for my dually to Pismo beach area
  6. B

Do all the DRW trucks from mark dodge get a set of those sweet mud flaps?
  7. B

aaron said they got something like 250 trucks over the last 48 hours
  8. B

so Mark dodge is using runbuggy for shipping now. Anyone use them yet? got a quote for 2022.56 from Lake Charles to Arroyo Grande, CA 1868 miles
  9. B

per the ram tracker my truck showed up to MD on the 30th. Thats 5 days after coming off the train in Port allen. Was actually hoping it would take longer. I leave for 3k + mile road trip on the 14th . So now hoping to get all the paperwork handled this week and get it shipped. Then put a few...
  10. B

What kind of deal they give you? they were 10k over on one they had instock a while back.
  11. B

I am actually hoping for august or later at this point. Have way to many things stacked up to even think about selling my mega and going to MD to pick up the DRW. Would be better for me to wait at this point.
  12. B

saw this an hour ago. I'm glad I talked myself out of doing it. it looks a little too long for me. Kudos to the owner though
  13. B

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I haven't heard what there plan is for '23 orders yet, But I ordered my '22 mega cab on 05/31 of last year. MD started taking '22 orders at the beginning of May last year. Production didn't begin until beginning of August
  14. B

my presets have done that a few times but they have always come back eventually
  15. B

keep us posted on how the shipping works out and cost of it. I flew back in december and drove my mega home to CA from there, but i dont have the time to do it again right now and my Dually should be there in the next month I hope
  16. B

the memory settings were a good idea in theory, but I rent out one of my Travel trailers so I'm moving it at least 2-3 times a week
  17. B

PROBLEMS , Cel, Stalling

Figured it was about time to update this thread. Truck is perfect now. After a few more trips back and forth after my last post they were able to find the problem. PCM wire harness had a major short in it. It had gotten to the point you could wiggle it and the truck would die. A few weeks and a...
  18. B

I tow at least a couple times a week. And at first I used memory position 1 for mirrors down and 2 for mirrors up, but got tired of moving them back and forth constantly. They stay up. But I love all the memes