Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BcMac23

Heated steering wheel

That's what mine was doing but now I've got nothing
  2. BcMac23

Heated steering wheel

What did they figure out? Mine does the same
  3. BcMac23

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Quick update on my delivered 2500, first dealer had to fix 3 spots in the paint, fixed no issue, get it home go to put the Cab steps on, I'm leaking gear lube from the tranny... bout ready to drive it through the showroom
  4. BcMac23

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I've hot some 20 yr scotch for tomorrow after picking mine up
  5. BcMac23

Could anyone that received a 2500 single rear wheel take a picture of your wheel well liners front and rear? To me the rear that was on mine just doesn't seem to cover like it should.
  6. BcMac23

I pick mine up tomorrow, after looking over it today it is what I ordered and everything looks proper. Ordered May 18th delivered to dealer today built October 22nd and shipped the 23rd. One week shy of 7 months. By the way I do have the trailer surround plug and option on my screen although I...
  7. BcMac23

KZX didn't have to go get it myself, they took care of it and ran a truck and trailer up
  8. BcMac23

I tried signing up but didn't get a coupon yet, do they send it in an email? My brother has one of these on his F250 it's a quality cover.
  9. BcMac23

She told me that in the past she has had her guys go up to the depot and drive them back, I told her I didn't want someone driving my truck. We will see what happens by Wed
  10. BcMac23

So the truck has been sitting at the depot 2.5 hrs away since 11/26, dealer sales manager told me she doesn't know what the hold up is waiting on transport. I offered to go get the truck with a trailer, at first she thought I was kidding, she said if it isn't at the dealer by Wednesday we will...
  11. BcMac23

Gotcha, I'm outside of Binghamton, NY and mine shipped on 10/23, still waiting but should get it this week (waiting on a truck from the depot in Mechanicsville). Ended up with FFP pricing and some holdover money, got 13% off MSRP.
  12. BcMac23

Do you know what rail company and the railcar it was on?
  13. BcMac23

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Looks like mine was unloaded on the 26th and now I'm waiting for it to be trucked 3.5 hrs to the dealer... waiting for 40 days for shipping is worse than waiting for it to be built
  14. BcMac23

Did they give you a delivery window that far out? Mine keeps getting pushed around latest is 11/30 - 12/08, waiting to hear back from my dealer if they will honor the truecar $500 as it expires today