Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Led taillight question

So we had a bad storm at the house, and a chair smacked my taillight and cracked it. I’m trying to replace it myself. I called the dealership and got a quote for 750$. They also gave me the part number. I’ve shopped around online and I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. I have the safety...
  2. R

Docs diesel filters

I’m just wondering if anyone’s running docs diesel filters? Of course they claim to exceed mopar standards.
  3. R

Fuel filter part number

Just want to confirm the fuel filter part numbers are FS53000 and 68436631aa. I have a 2020 3500
  4. R

Tire rotation and TPMS question

Just curious how the TPMS works after I rotate tires. Do you have to recalibrate something to my truck reads the right tire PSI.
  5. R

Cat fuel filter conversion?

Has anyone looked into doing the CAT fuel filter conversion? Just wondering what’s everyone’s take on this, and if it’s worth it or not.
  6. R

Sun visor with garage opener?

Has anyone added the sun visor with the garage door opener. If so what’s the part number? I have a 2020 3500. Thx
  7. R

Rekgen mud flaps?

Has anyone used or at least seen rekgen mud flaps in person? Curious if these are quality flaps or not.
  8. R

Vehicle MPG gauge

Is anyone else’s MPG gauge always off? I track my MPG on fuelly and my trucks gauge is anywhere from 1-2 mpg off. Think they do this on purpose to make ppl think they are getting better gas mileage? Haha
  9. R

DPF Gauge question.

So I have 800 miles on my 2020 3500. I’ve been watching my DPF gauge like a hawk, and I haven’t seen it move at all. Is this normal for only have 800 miles on the truck? Don’t wanna waste my time at the dealer if this is normal.
  10. R

Need help finding part number.

I’m looking for the OEM tailgate damper for my 2020 3500. Can anyone find the right part number? Yes I’ve looked not sure why I’m having such a hard time. Thanks in advance.
  11. R

What’s this part?

Anyone know what this large black box in behind my rearview mirror? 2020 3500 tradesman.
  12. R

OEM step hardware

I took my OEM steps off my 2018 to put on my 2020. I can’t get the pieces out that go in the frame. Anyone know where I can get the OEM hardware for the steps? Thanks.
  13. R

Power convex mirror option

Does anyone know how to get the power convex mirror option? Is it in a package or a trim lvl? Thx.
  14. R

Changes to safety group from 2019-2020?

I ordered a 2020 tradesman 3500 with the safety group. But due to the fact that online I can only build a 2019, I didn’t realize till after the fact that the safety group no longer comes with LED headlights or fog lights. Just wanted to vent. That’s part of the reason I wanted the safety group...