Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

DRW Tire Inflation Valve Extensions

Hello, What is everyone using for their rear tires on the DRW? This is my first DRW vehicle and the stock valves are tight to reach. Wondering what others out there have had success with for extensions. Thank you
  2. N

2019 Steering Gear Box Stabilizer Install Question

Hello, I tried installing a steering gear box stabilizer from ( http://www.dodgeramsteeringstabilizer.com ) today. The truck did not have a washer on the pitman arm nut nor did the kit include one. The new pitman arm nut is too small to be installed without a washer. Has anyone installed a...
  3. N

CB Radio?

Hello all, I have been considering a small CB radio for my 2019. It seems that there still are not many or any options available for antenna or radio mounts. Curious as to if anyone has a system installed or has come across anything specifically made for the 2019s. Thank you, Nick
  4. N

New 2019 upgrade from 2014

Hello all, Traded in my 14 regular cab long bed tradesman 6.4 for brand new 2019. I bought the 14 used and put over 40k miles in 2.5 years. No major issues with the truck, just routine maintenance. Found a deal I was comfortable with on a 2019 tradesman 4 door long bed drw 6.4. Was exactly...