Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Finn5033

Mopar parts guy or gal you trust

Does anybody have a Mopar parts contact they trust and use that I could contact? I’m adding the heated steering wheel to my tradesman. I ordered what was supposed to be the correct wiring harness and since I didn’t use my vin I can’t return it. I want to order the wire harness from a place that...
  2. Finn5033

Another adding heated seats and steering wheel to 22 Tradesman thread

Hello all, sorry I know there are a number of scattered threads on the site about this but I can’t seem to confirm a few things. Maybe this can become the specific thread for all the info. I have a 2022 Tradesman. Originally I was just looking to change my rear seat to the split bench. I found...
  3. Finn5033

2022 Tradesman Cummins mini build

Hello all. This isn’t anything crazy but I myself like looking at what other people do to their trucks so I thought I would share the changes I will be making to mine. It’s a brand new leftover 2022 Cummins Tradesman I found and bought last week. I already added airlift 5000 air bags, some cheap...
  4. Finn5033

2022 Ram Tradesman chrome grill and bumper trade

Hello, I know this is a long shot but I have a brand new 2022 2500 Tradesman that came with the Chrome package. I would happily trade the chrome grille and bumpers to someone who has the plain black tradesman bumpers and grille. I live in the Twin Cities area of MN. If you are interested PM me...
  5. Finn5033

Air bags for inside rear coils on a 2500

Hello everyone, I've been looking for a while this morning and can't find anything on this. I used to use airlift 1000hd helper bags on my Ram 1500's. I've had the airlift 5000 set up on a truck before as well. My current bumper pull trailer has a 1,200 hitch weight and while I don't really need...
  6. Finn5033

Finally did it. New Cummins owner

Well after two years away I’m back in a Ram. Picking up a new leftover 2022 2500 crew Cab standard bed Cummins on Saturday. Test drove it today and was very impressed. This literally happened within 2 days, I had not intended to do this now but getting $7500 off MSRP was too good to pass up...
  7. Finn5033

Mega cab rear seat questions

Hello folks, I'm new to this site but not to Ram trucks. I currently own a 2020 Ecodiesel. Due to a new camper order I have decided to upgrade to a Ram 3500. My wife has grown to really like the rear of the crew cab in our truck. It's so nice and big and the thing she really loves is the flat...