Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Bearman95

Fort Worth Texas area alignment

Hi guys in the Fort Worth Texas area. I have a 2021 2500 crew cab longhorn with a Cummins diesel. The truck only has 3000 miles on it and my new Nitto ridge grapplers tires only 1100 miles but it seems that my front tires are wearing out on the outside and I need to find a reputable shop to do a...
  2. Bearman95

High idle not working

I have a 2021 Limited longhorn crew cab 2500, 6.7 Cummins and I cannot seem to get the high idle working. Truck is in park, parking brake is on. After starting the truck I press the cruise control button and then press set. I have tried this numerous times and it will not work on my truck. Any...
  3. Bearman95

Car wash

Hey guys, I went from a 2020 1500 Laramie to a 2021 2500 Longhorn A couple of months ago. I usually wash my vehicles myself But I was just wondering if this new truck 2500 would fit in a car wash or is it too high. My Laramie fit just fine the two or three times that I used a automatic car wash...
  4. Bearman95

Bed step

I have a 2021 Longhorn 2500 with the Cummins motor. Does anyone know if the Mopar bed step is available to purchase and where might I do this? At one time I think they had a recall on the Mopar bed step for the 2500. Thanks in advance