Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. revjvegas

How do you guys haul bikes?

Kuat. It'll tilt forward enough that I can get to stuff in the back if needed. They also have a pivot attachment (which is on back-order) that I'll add later so the whole thing will just swing out of the way.
  2. revjvegas

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

When the sun hits her just right, that red sure seems to pop.
  3. revjvegas

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Fixed that rear logo.. ..I mean come on, what's life if you can't laugh at yourself. :)
  4. revjvegas

Painting Factory Rims

My dad recently had the rims on this J$$P done via powder coating. Really looked sharp and I'd agree that's the way to go. I painted the rims on my old Disco Land Rover and that was a PITA and didn't hold up well to rock chips.
  5. revjvegas

Bed step

I went through the owner site and ordered one for local pick up. Did take a bit of searching though to find it local, but found one about 50 miles away. This was the part number I searched on for my 2500: 82215842ah
  6. revjvegas

Anyone smokin some meats?

Pulled pork here...
  7. revjvegas

What's on your Aux Switches

I thought you could go into settings and change to take if off of auto deploy, then when you manually deploy them they'll stay down even with the door closed, until you either manually retract them or exceed 5mph. I'll have to test that theory next time I'm out by the truck.
  8. revjvegas

Uconnect Experience Feedback

100% agree with this. Once the trial runs out, I know at those prices I won't be signing up.
  9. revjvegas

Truck purchase advice

MSRP is bullsh**. Question is how long has that truck been on the lot. Check the VIN sticker for the build date, that'll give you a ball park idea. Once its been on the lot for over 3 months they should be willing to deal some..they'll still make money on the hold, but they're not going to want...
  10. revjvegas

Forward Collision Issues

If it is only when using ACC, then my guess that particular location/spot you drive through must be causing some kind a weird echo feedback to the sensors. I read in the manual that sometimes tight turns can mess it up, but wouldn't be surprised if other form of false bounce back of the signal...
  11. revjvegas

How hard is it to steal my tailgate?

I'm more concerned about the catalytic converter getting stolen than the tailgate to be honest. Those are up like what..400% here in the Houston area.
  12. revjvegas

Soft Brakes - weak brakes - sponge brakes 2021 3500 - merged threads

Glad it's not just me :) I went from a F150 to this 2500 4x4 and my first thought was you really have to put the pressure down to get that sucker to stop. Kinda figured it was just going to be a learning curve getting used to a heavier truck.