Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. toyboy1980

Replacing Reverse Light Bulbs?

Hey all. So, I ordered some Diesel LED bulbs for my 2022 RAM 3500. Just thought it would be nice if they were brighter. I pull the taillight assembly, and I see this (picture attached). Just a single molex connector. There doesn’t seem to be a way to pull the bulb? Unscrewed the blind spot piece...
  2. toyboy1980

(PLEASE DELETE) Purchased online

Looking for one of these for my 3500. Anybody who’s got one laying around, let me know. I’m ready to buy.
  3. toyboy1980

KaodTech Alternative?

Hey guys. Any SGW bypass cables with a good track record, besides the KaodTech? He’s out of stock right now and I’d like to order one from somewhere asap.
  4. toyboy1980

**SOLD** RAM 2500 OEM Wheel 2 Wheel Running Boards (NASHVILLE)

Hey guys. Just took these off of my 2021 RAM 2500, because I installed the Amp Research Powersteps. These are in great condition (bought the truck new in May), and I have all the hardware that came off with removal. Definitely looking for a local pickup, I’d rather not ship them. Someone local...