Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. JimmyZ

NC Registration costs

How many of y’all pay the extra cost every year to register your truck and the NC DMV charges you more because of what you Might tow ? And the local DMV tells you that you have no choice. Not because of what you’re truck weighs but because of the commercial towing weight that you’re truck could...
  2. JimmyZ

Headlights

I just wish there was a way to black out when wanted
  3. JimmyZ

Headlights

Again, thanks
  4. JimmyZ

Headlights

ohh crap I just noticed that the rear taillights don’t come on with a regular start. Just the signature lights are on in the front. I am now feeling a bit silly. Thank you sir for your education
  5. JimmyZ

Headlights

Wait a minute, I just observed that I should use the remote start less because a cold idle is not good for my truck. What is the difference between starting my truck with a regular start any different from a remote start. The reason I remotely start the truck is to allow it time to warm up...
  6. JimmyZ

Headlights

i don’t know either. That’s why I was hoping someone more knowledgeable than I could have a suggestion. Thank you anyway I appreciate your time.
  7. JimmyZ

Headlights

Remote start. I have tried regular start as well with the same results. My main concern is with remote starting so my lig are not shining in my across the street neighbor at O dark 30 in the morning
  8. JimmyZ

Headlights

Seriously thank you and I tried your suggestion and this is with the E-Brake on and the head light switch turned off
  9. JimmyZ

Headlights

Thank all of your replies, and hope someone knows how
  10. JimmyZ

Headlights

Thank you for your reply but I have turned the light dial from auto and to the left that I thought was off but they still stay on.
  11. JimmyZ

Headlights

Thank you for your response but I have a Ram so I’m still looking for a answer
  12. JimmyZ

Headlights

Is there any way to turn off the headlights and tail lights when in park or upon auto start ?
  13. JimmyZ

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

I totally agree with the others that say it should be able to turn off and on by the owner. I also don’t like that if you auto start the truck th horn beeps twice. I also don’t like that when it is hot outside and you use the auto start feature the drivers side seat fan is on low and you have to...
  14. JimmyZ

Harmon Kardon Sub Upgrade

I used the factory wiring with the Metra wire adapters. I Soldered in the provided compisaters and was basicly plug and play. The sound difference was amazing. I was hearing things In the music that I never heard before.
  15. JimmyZ

Thank you for responding
  16. JimmyZ

When I replaced my stock Haman Karden system with infinity speakers (dash and doors) from Crutcfield i had no problem with the interior noise reduction. I made sure to add the inline bass reduction filters for the dash.. my system still sounds awesome. I ordered a sub from Crutcfield but it...
  17. JimmyZ

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Me too and I still after the dealership fix. I also noticed the fan selector is odd. I have to turn it to high and when I turn it down a notch it seems to turn off. 2019 Laramie 2500
  18. JimmyZ

Harman Kardon stereo

I didn’t have to install anything for the noise cancellation and it sounds awesome
  19. JimmyZ

Harman Kardon stereo

See my post from JimmyZ. The factory Harmon Karden speakers are china fakes. I installed infinity speakers and was night and day difference. Without any noise canceling modifications
  20. JimmyZ

Constantly adjusting heat

I don’t remember the exact TSB it was but after taking my 2019 Ram 2500 to two different dealerships with the “it’s within spec’s BS” I printed the TSB and brought it to a third dealership ,this time a Hendrick and they replaced the BROKEN blend door in the dashboard. I just got assertive and it...