Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

No banks derringer for 2021+ Cummins?

Hey gang. I have a 2021 Cummins and noticed there isn’t a Banks Derringer available. Anyone happen to know why? I’ve had my eye on this tuner due to the seemingly simple install, and apparently leaves no trace should I need to remove and take to the dealer? Please share what you know! :)...
  2. O

Gooseneck install recommendation

Hey gang. I’ve got 2021 2500, Cummins. Just sold my bumper pull 1 car trailer. Looking to buy a 2 car gooseneck open car trailer. My truck didn’t come with the oem 5th wheel system. What gooseneck DIY would you recommend? Thanks in advance, Paul
  3. O

Ambient temp way off

Looked at the display, and thought wow it’s hot outside :) Drove for a few hours, had the truck off for about 1hr between stops. Fluctuated between 131f and 119f into the evening. 2021 ram, 2500. Cummins. Anyone else have this issue? Shows the same on the hud as well. Thanks, Paul