Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Singlefin

2. Singlefin

Questions about running 35s on the PW.

Hear you, seeing above 14 - 15mpg on the highway is what made me hand calc to confirm. My PW has 26k, aside from tires and S&B intake is otherwise stock. The 16.8 I stated was after driving two 300 mile round trips from where I live in the gorge to Bend, OR. Repeated trips to MT and CO have...
  3. Singlefin

Questions about running 35s on the PW.

I've been running AT3W 35s and see about 13mpg around town and on longer highway trips between 15-17mpg. I did a bit over 550 miles the other day got 16.8mpg. Performance difference is negligible to me. If stowing a 37 under the bed was feasible I'd run 37s. No issue or concerns with towing...
  4. Singlefin

Stock Tire Pressures

If your light was on to start with you probably have to air up to the set point to clear it. I was at 41 cold when I set it to 45, light stayed on.
  5. Singlefin

Tire Size Calibration, Shift Points and Tire Pressure Adjust(warnings/setpoints)

Ordered the AEV procal. Returned hypertech to stock. Did procal settings. No tpms light, all good.
  6. Singlefin

Tire Size Calibration, Shift Points and Tire Pressure Adjust(warnings/setpoints)

I'm using hypertech to just reprogram tire size and have my TPMS light on, so not ideal. I felt like the truck drove better with the tire size corrected. Been hoping AEV's procal would be updated to support the PW. Some have used it with success. Tazer RAM and AlfaOBD are options that I...
  7. Singlefin

Can I plow with a power wagon

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/looking-for-snow-plow-recommendations.666/page-2
  8. Singlefin

power wagon real world MPG.

Yep my old 2nd gen taco with KM2 33s and 4.56 was basically 14 mpg regardless. Recent trip to Montana in the PW and I was getting 15.5 mpg and I was in 4W-HI for part of that tank.
  9. Singlefin

power wagon real world MPG.

12-13 mpg mixed and 14-15 mpg highway.
  10. Singlefin

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

AT3/W 35x12.50x17. Wanted 37s but don't want haul a spare in the bed.