Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

SOLD PW Bead Lock Wheels w/ 35x12.50 Baja Boss A/T Tires and TPMS

I'm selling my set of 75th Anniversary wheels with five Mickey Thompson 35x12.50 tires. These are the bead lock ready wheels, with factory original TPMS sensors installed. Tires are Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT 35x12.50. The 4 tires have right at 6k miles on them, the fifth tire was my...
  2. S

Some suggestions, code P258B and related problems

Truck is a 2021 Power Wagon 75A. On a recent trip, I had three instances while in 4LO where my brake pedal went to the floor. It felt as if I lost all vacuum brake assist. Conditions at the time this occurred, extended low speed downhill crawling. This was not a good feeling while...
  3. S

Colorado Wheeling Trip

We are heading on a wheeling trip out to Moab, and we decided we will spend a few days in Colorado wheeling on the way back home. Any suggestions? Trail reports? I have been looking at the Ouray, Sliverton area, Imogene Pass, etc. Maybe go to the top of Black Bear and go back down the way...
  4. S

Anyone know the specs on stock PW bead lock style wheels?

Thinking about changing my wheels, and narrowed it down to a few wheels that are all 17x8.5 in a +27 or +25. I also found a wheel that is 17x8.5 with 4.75 backspacing. Im really curious how this compares to the stock 75th Anniversary wheels or if its even worth changing wheels. Currently...
  5. S

White Knuckle Slider Help

Can I get a measurement from a White Knuckle Slider owner please. Looking for the distance from the cab (door open) to the center of the outer most tube. Short story, removed the OEM 75th sliders because they are so narrow (2.5”). Added some steps (4.25”) to hold me over and now getting...
  6. S

Power Wagon Level 3 package ordering

Buddy of mine is ordering a 2022 Power Wagon, opting for the Level 3 package. He is looking to get the "Power Wagon" decal on the door just like the 75A has. Me dealer can not confirm if the truck will come with the decal on the door or the vertical badging on the bed. Does anybody know...
  7. S

Mounting Tires on 75th Wheels

For those that have had tires mounted on your 75th wheels, did the tire shop remove the faux bead lock ring or did they leave it in place?
  8. S

Checking In with a new PW

Finally took home my 75A Power Wagon last week. Broke it in on a 2k mike road trip and and had it on parts of the Georgia Traverse Trail within the first week of ownership. This is my 3rd Ram and my favorite so far.