Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Tradesman Fog Lights

Very Nice!!
  2. A

Tradesman headlight upgrade

That I’m not sure but don’t see why it would matter.
  3. A

I agree 100%. If my lows were as good as the highs I wouldn’t even be looking at replacing them
  4. A

I haven’t read anyone having any problems w highs. Read a good post (tried to find it but can’t at the moment) and had pics of some of the error codes guys were getting. There were two guys that their truck wouldn’t even start after replacing the lows. Either way it’s just insane that you could...
  5. A

That’s cool. Seems like we can use just about any high beam it’s just the low beams because of the DRL.
  6. A

Check this link out, this is the route I’m going. Some very good info in the link. You can be in new bulbs and decoder for under $175....... https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/headlight-revolution-v-4-led-low-hi-fog-upgrade-for-200.15596/
  7. A

Tradesman Fog Lights

I got the bezels from MoparPartsGiant $25, the brackets from Mopar Factory Parts $28 and the lights from eBay for $80 for the pair.
  8. A

Tradesman Fog Lights

elephantrider - read through your posts on the Cummins forum. Thanks a lot! I’ve got my bezels and lights just waiting on the brackets.
  9. A

Tradesman Fog Lights

Awesome, thanks elephantrider!! I'll either go that route hooked up to one of my aux switches or a set of pod lights w a custom bracket hooked up the same way.
  10. A

Tradesman Fog Lights

Thinking about adding fog/driving lights to my Tradesman. Any one else done this? What type/style lights are you using? Factory from different model? Pod style lights? Something different?