Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tradesman Fog Lights

AllanInPA

Reaction score
Thinking about adding fog/driving lights to my Tradesman. Any one else done this? What type/style lights are you using? Factory from different model? Pod style lights? Something different?

npurdy1112

Reaction score
Thinking about adding fog/driving lights to my Tradesman. Any one else done this? What type/style lights are you using? Factory from different model? Pod style lights? Something different?

Ive been looking myself. Have yet to see anyone who makes brackets for the 2019s. Please update with any information that you find out. Thanks!

Dogeram

Reaction score
No one makes '19 vehicle specific brackets. There is an ebay chineseium company that says they have a kit but the reviews say it's a no. Check out vivid racing, part #46510. I'm going to order two of those and see if they somewhat line up, maybe fab something as I already have some ridgid fogs/spots lying around.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
I ordered the fog lights, brackets, and surrounds from the dealer. plan to install and run them off of a switch. I posted the part #'s needed over on cumminsforum.

npurdy1112

Reaction score
I ordered the fog lights, brackets, and surrounds from the dealer. plan to install and run them off of a switch. I posted the part #'s needed over on cumminsforum.

Please update us after the install. Do you mind sharing the part numbers for us gas guys not on cumminsforum? Haha

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
yup, here ya go - these are specific to the tradesman. the upper level trims have a different lens
and bezel. this does NOT include any wiring harness, plug, etc... i need to take a peek and see
what's under the bumper next wknd, to see what else may be added. if all else fails, i'll just run
these on an in cab switch.

fog assy - 68353533AA - need "2"
tradesman bezels - 68449341AA - comes in a set, so need "1"
bracket kit - 68449383AA - comes in a set, so need "1"

npurdy1112

Reaction score
yup, here ya go - these are specific to the tradesman. the upper level trims have a different lens
and bezel. this does NOT include any wiring harness, plug, etc... i need to take a peek and see
what's under the bumper next wknd, to see what else may be added. if all else fails, i'll just run

Excellent! Thank you very much! I also have a tradesman with the aux switches. In my head whatever option I go with, that will hopefully be the easiest way to wire them up.

May need to look into the factory plug.

AllanInPA

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks elephantrider!! I'll either go that route hooked up to one of my aux switches or a set of pod lights w a custom bracket hooked up the same way.

npurdy1112

Reaction score

@elephantrider, do you know the part number for the required hardware kit?

Thank you

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
I don't. I used some hardware I had at the house to mount em up.

flan

Reaction score
What was the total cost from your dealer?

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
$237 but I bought an extra set of bezels and brackets in case I broke something on the 1st go around, so closer to $190 minus the extras.

Hnines

Reaction score
Wonder if those fogs can be hooked up to one of the aux switches that are in the factory aux panel? Parts guy at my dealer said no. He told me those factory aux switches are for specific stuff that Ram offered as additional option packages, like the snow plow etc....
I don’t know if that’s true or not though. When I bought the truck I thought the aux switches could be used for anything I wanted to hook up extra.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
I believe you may be able to run them off of the junction box, which ties into the aux switches. I bought some h11 connectors and other bits to get them wired up this week. I'll poke around and see what I can see.

npurdy1112

Reaction score
Wonder if those fogs can be hooked up to one of the aux switches that are in the factory aux panel? Parts guy at my dealer said no. He told me those factory aux switches are for specific stuff that Ram offered as additional option packages, like the snow plow etc....
I don’t know if that’s true or not though. When I bought the truck I thought the aux switches could be used for anything I wanted to hook up extra.

I do not know personally, but there have been others ive seen on YouTube who have hooked up non mopar parts into the aux switches. The parts kit that came with mine seems pretty straight forward to wire in anything you would like.

Hnines

Reaction score
Sounds good, hopefully they can be wired up to one of the aux switches. Either way, keep me posted on how you guys end up getting them wired up and working. I’ll probably order the parts some time after the first of the year.

jsalbre

Reaction score
The aux switches are for any electrical accessories you can come up with. I’m not aware of any mopar accessories designed to hook up to them.

Marshfly

Reaction score
Baja Designs makes fog brackets for Big Horn trucks. If you have the fog holes without the parking sensors, they should fit but you might need the OE fog bumper brackets.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
a tradesman would definitely need the factory bracket. there is nothing behind the blank.

does baja specifically call out 2019 availability?

Users who are viewing this thread