Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

The Other Vehicle

My ‘66 Coupe. Not a perfect restoration and some restomod stuff. But I built it to drive it, not just to put in car shows. I have just about every original part. The original 289 runs but I have it on a stand. Currently running with a Ford Racing 302 crate motor. All the interior and...
  2. N

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Gave her an early Spring cleaning. Didn’t have time for wax, but weather was too good not to do anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. N

Should I have climate controls in my 8.4"?

In order for automatic touch controls to work you will need a harness and AlfaOBD to make some changes to the BCM. There are threads about it. You can use the manual radio bezel and have the touch controls on the screen still. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. N

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Besides, the extra exercise is good for you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. N

Freedom allows us to dictate our own lives. Just not that of others. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. N

AlfaOBD

Did you try doing a factory reset and leaving the USB plugged in? A fresh boot of the system may allow it to initiate the update process. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. N

AlfaOBD

I don’t see how this would be an issue if the cable is installed in the bus blocks but disconnected from the OBD port. I keep it disconnected and tucked away for dealer trips. I also do not remove the OEM port and instead just plug the bypass into it and the adapter into the bypass. Sent from...
  8. N

The OEM halogens have a different polarity than OEM LEDs. You have to swap the pins of each connector in order to swap to OEM LED fogs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. N

Katzkin makes replacement covers, they do not slip over the OEM cloth seat covers, they replace them. The wrinkles should disappear as they get used. But if you install these yourself, you can put them in the sun to heat them up before installing. This helps with the wrinkles. I have...
  10. N

AlfaOBD

No, it is a toggle. Ford has a similar procedure as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. N

Night edition Dually owners

I went with the OEM Mopar. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. N

I agree. But I do close the door by using the rubber window channel molding. I also have a 66 Mustang, and I am much more concerned about people touching it too much. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. N

Mystery

I would start there. I do my installs myself so I would be able to troubleshoot. But it requires some knowledge and experience always helps. My inclination is that it works in ACC because there is less draw on the system. A bad ground could cause behavior like that. Sent from my iPhone...
  14. N

Mystery

I would have whomever installed the upgrades double check their work. There may be a bad ground or poor power connection somewhere. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. N

Taillights

Yeah, the other wiring is the same with or without the blind spot features. It can actually be added but it requires new side mirrors and some wiring in between. Not worth it to me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. N

Taillights

My truck is not equipped with that. But that replacement harness is wired for them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. N

2021 Halogen Night Edition headlights. SOLD

Sorry, sold long ago. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. N

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Never mind, misread your post. $790 total is not too shabby. But if you plan other mods the cost of AlfaOBD and OBDII reader is a solid investment. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. N

Taillights

Yes, they replace the existing pigtails and are OEM. The part number is: 68396013AB. You will need two. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. N

Taillights

No problem. I swapped the pigtails with OEM harnesses. You just have to unplug them under the bed/bumper area and plug in the new ones. There are some type of adapter harnesses available somewhere as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk