Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

Aux Switches

pull the white tap in front of the plug and you will see a gray tap its holding the pin with a flat head screw driver pull up and release the cable.
  2. P

Send me an email at paulotero3@gmail.com

Send me an email at paulotero3@gmail.com
  3. P

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I went to my dealer today, I created the post on Saturday, Only two 2021 in the lot both of them cp3s. I talk with the service manager he do not know anything probably true. Them I talked with my sales man, he told me I can get you a new-one but, i can't give you a good deal with your 2019...
  4. P

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Will be great, i saw almost 3 different 21, with oem cp3.
  5. P

Rattle Noise In Cab

Im in the same boat for a while. Every time i call FCA no one responded my messages.
  6. P

Rattle Noise In Cab

I check today no new TSB.
  7. P

Noise, mega cab body looks shifted, and tsbs??

Dealer can't do anything for me its just what it is. Im so tired with Ram its my 4 truck in less than 2 years always its something.
  8. P

Noise, mega cab body looks shifted, and tsbs??

All my cab mounts was replaced by dealer rattle noise in the cab mounts continue. Maybe bad design poor quality i don't know but its bad.
  9. P

Up fitter switch

Try option 2-5 to see.
  10. P

Up fitter switch

68376644AE AUX SWITCH PACK
  11. P

Up fitter switch

Contact Alfaobd, they can enable that option for you.
  12. P

Up fitter switch

CustSetMenu1 Auxiliary Switches CSM Select Value Switch 1-4 option. Disconnect the app Remove the turn off the truck Remove the key close the door after five minutes. CBC Features-Configuration Of Auxiliary PTO Select Value Six.
  13. P

Up fitter switch

Upfitter, auxiliary switches are the same. You need to do the wiring for the system.
  14. P

Up fitter switch

Done a lot of work and head ache but its done. Thank you to Big horn (Dave) for the support
  15. P

Aux Switches

You did it?
  16. P

Aux Switches

I working on it, i just waiting for the aux fuse box from mopar, to see i already install the switches and enable comercial options see what happens.
  17. P

Dealer replaced the Dealer replaced no problem but wow, i can't understand its not a cheap truck .
  18. P

Alfaobd?

#6 its the PTO option you can enable too.