Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Jeeptree2112

Bike rack with ram boxes

Does anyone have a lead on how to mount a bike rack to the bed over the Tonneau cover while towing a travel trailer. My camper has no options that I'm comfortable with to haul bikes. Yes, I can just toss them in the bed but was looking for something to mount.
  2. Jeeptree2112

Cannot clear this message…ideas?

Tried the first four steps you listed and Wa-laa, it worked. Thanks so much!!!
  3. Jeeptree2112

Yes my phone was plugged in as it always is so I can use Apple CarPlay.
  4. Jeeptree2112

Wow. Great info. I’ll give it a shot. Thank you.
  5. Jeeptree2112

I’m guessing the directions for the reset are in the manual? Otherwise do you have a quick answer… I appreciate the feedback
  6. Jeeptree2112

Paint matched Bumper Plugs

I started a conversation with him and he replied to me that way.
  7. Jeeptree2112

Does this guy check this thread at all. No response??
  8. Jeeptree2112

AWESOME!! I'll Take two plugs, PAU (granite crystal metallic) color please. Send me payment info.
  9. Jeeptree2112

295/65R20 Pics please

Definitely agree… 2021 ram Laramie with these tires definitely do rub a little bit on the radius arms at full lock. Doesn’t seem to be hurting anything though.
  10. Jeeptree2112

295/65R20 Pics please

Yeah I’m agreeing with that… I already put about 500 miles on it the only thing I notice is it takes just a marginal amount more on the skinny to get it going but hardly enough to even notice… Tranny still shifts great
  11. Jeeptree2112

295/65R20 Pics please

So toyos 295/65R20’s installed. Went to use the Hypertech speed o calibrator and didn’t work so called them and they said 2021 with all the parking sensors and such need a different part and it’s more complicated but pulling the gauges off etc. EF THAT. My Speedo is off by 1-2 MPH, mostly 1...
  12. Jeeptree2112

Running Board Function Question

Very interesting
  13. Jeeptree2112

I’m an idiot. Here it is. Plain as day.
  14. Jeeptree2112

I'm not sure why Ram decided to put a DEPLOY STEP icon on the 1500's but not on the HD's
  15. Jeeptree2112

So funny you say that....Just this morning I dropped a card on the ground as I was getting out of the truck, closed the door and reached for the card between the deployed step and door, then the step started retracting, as was about to scream like a lil Bi#*h getting his arm snapped in half...
  16. Jeeptree2112

What's on your Aux Switches

^^^^I'd say!! That's next level S#*T right there
  17. Jeeptree2112

Explain that to me because I wish there was a function or button to keep the running boards deployed at least when parked as you have just stated.
  18. Jeeptree2112

What does everyone have hooked up for their Aux switches. I have the factory switches and wiring harness and not one clue on what to add first. Let’s see some ideas for a Rookie Ram owner. Thanks! [mod: merged threads]
  19. Jeeptree2112

following this feed.....also cannot find on my display the "deploy" function, not really for driving so much but when I'm parked or washing the truck 25 times a week, lol