Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Steering directed lights

Hey everyone, was trying to see if anyone else has had issues with the steering directed lights on the Limited trim trucks? Mine were working fine, I put on some thuren suspension components, wheels and tires, then took the truck to Les Schwab for an alignment/peace of mind. The lights were...
  2. J

Blocks vs Carli Progressive Leafs

I’m looking for some advice or recommendations from anyone that might have experience with either of these. my truck is a 21 3500 HO SRW with factory air suspension. I put on 35x12.5x18’s on already. Then I bought thurens kit which came with 2.25“ soft ride coils, adjustable track bar, and fox...
  3. J

Towing with leveling kit and air suspension

Has anyone had experience with this? I’ve got a 3500 HO cclb SRW on order and was wondering what people thought about this or had experience with it. My current 1500 has the 4 corner air suspension but under tow load my truck sits level with help of the bags. Will the same thing happen with the...
  4. J

Larger tires and towing

I’ve got a 21 3500 HO CCLB SRW on order right now. It’s got a 3.73 ratio on it. I will be switching out the factory tires as soon as the truck gets in. Was wondering what everyone’s thought is on bumping up to 35 inch tires from the stock 33 1/2‘s. I’ve looked up the gear ratio calculators...
  5. J

Trade in/sell

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with these online companies or CarMax or any where else buying their vehicle from them instead of just trading in at the dealer? If anyone has info on what online places or spot like CarMax is best I’d appreciate hearing where I should try to look into...
  6. J

New tires stock rims

Was wondering what everyone is doing with tire size. I definitely don’t want to run the firestones that come with the truck. I don’t think I’m going to buy new rims right away. Truck is 3500 HO Limited SRW so the tire size is 285/60r20 stock I believe. Has anybody thrown new tires on that bigger...
  7. J

Firestone OEM tires

My 3500 HO is being built currently. Was wondering what you guys that already have your trucks thought about the stock tires that come with the truck? I’ll be towing my 35’ travel trailer with it. Wondering if they’re decent enough tires to run until they wear out or should they be replaced...
  8. J

Order from Washington back to California

I was wondering if anyone on here from California has had an experience ordering with Bud Clery in Washington state? I saw on the “builds” thread some people saying they were doing the same as me. What’s the regs for bringing the truck here and registering it? I ordered a 3500 HO. Not sure if...