Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Aux Switches

If anybody wants to make their own harness that connects at the back of the switch I have 6 5 sets of the connectors needed. I also have the terminals that need to be crimped. I will send out the connectors for the connectors/terminals for the price of shipping (1 set per person). Also the part...
  2. T

Aux Switches

This is what I used and may work for others. Female connector is 1456989-3, female receptacle is 1393366-1, male connector is 6-1419167-1, male pin is 1438299-4. All parts are TE Connectivity.
  3. T

Aux Switches

4. T

Aux Switches

I did and everything works. It did take some help from Alfaobd to get everything working. To recap I created a plug and play harness that connects right behind the switch panel. I then used an aftermarket fuse/relay panel. I will post the connector part numbers I used, I also have a few extra as...
  5. T

Aux Switches

The switch panel part number that I used is 68376640AE.
  6. T

Up fitter switch

I have not tried this yet. I can change the settings for switches 5 & 6 within Alfaobd and once I set them I don't plan making very many changes. Thanks
  7. T

Up fitter switch

So if somebody else is looking for the correct switch panel here is what I did. I found a truck on a dealership website that has the same options as mine. I then got a subscription to tech authority and used that trucks vin number to locate a switch. Not guaranteed but it should get you close. I...
  8. T

Up fitter switch

So Alfaobd was able to get this menu enabled for me. Now all six of my buttons are working. I can still only change 1-4 in the EVIC. The menu still shows the switches in the radio settings but I can't make any changes. Thanks for the info.
  9. T

Up fitter switch

Thanks for the info. I don't have the PTO option on my truck ('19 Power Wagon). The commercial option shows up in the EVIC and I can make changes but my Aux buttons do not light up when pressed. It also shows up in my radio but I can't make any changes. I don't have the fuse panel connected up...
  10. T

Up fitter switch

What setting did you change within alfaobd to get the switches working? Thanks for any help you can give.
  11. T

Rear end difference, diesel versus gas

FWIW my '19 Power Wagon still has the same 11.5" rear axle as previous years. I changed the diff fluid and the gasket part number is the same (40005967) as previous years. It sounds like all other 2500s got the updated rear end. I have also heard they might be coming with a 34 spline pinion.
  12. T

Aux Switches

No, it is not plug and play. Your truck may have come with the auxilary PDC (power distribution center) like @BighornHDRam. If that is the case then you would need to purchase your needed switch bank and run the wire to the PDC. This would require the correct terminals/connectors for the PDC and...
  13. T

Aux Switches

So for an update. I have not had a chance to open my dash and look at the back of my switch bank. Based on the wiring schematics it looks all trucks are the same. I did order a switch bank that came with the switches I need. I just ordered the connectors so that I can connect to the back of the...
  14. T

Aux Switches

I am in the same situation. I ordered some bumpers from Expedition One. I am a big fan of keeping the factory look and not having to go aftermarket. I actually ordered a SPOD Bantam but will be returning it if I can get this to work. I have made a number of wire harnesses and fuse blocks in...
  15. T

Aux Switches

I think I have tracked down the part number for the switch panel I would need. I need to have the tow/haul, traction control, front park sensor and rear park sensor. Just like the image below. Have you tracked down the required terminals and relays?
  16. T

Aux Switches

Following for more info. I have a 2019 Power Wagon and want to add the switches. It looks like most of the parts places don't even have the switch panels listed for the 2019s yet.
  17. T

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered 2019 Power Wagon on 10/17 Currently in KZ status with no estimated ship/delivery date.