Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. SmokeShowJoe

Dash delaminating bubble

Have you tryed pushing it down with your hand and seeing if might restick by itself ??
  2. SmokeShowJoe

Gas 2500 spongy brakes and other issues

Thanks Brutal_HO... I'm guessing your referencing the stopping distance of "late models" of Ram and Ford? But in any case 10 ft. is 10 ft. However, to try and compare the braking (distance or pedal feel) of 2022 Ram 2500 to that of a 14 or 17 year truck, or for that matter of a caged air brake...
  3. SmokeShowJoe

Yes, thank you it is Cummins. And I do agree, it is an opinion thing as to the feel of the pedal. My Ram 2500 has a very soft pedal and it did take me awhile to get used to it. And because of that I find myself stopping a little sooner than normal. And I wonder if that might have part of the...
  4. SmokeShowJoe

Excuse me Mr. Troverman... This all has been explained on this site before, the spongy pedal feel is all based upon several high-end computer programs that can and will save your life. Anti-lock brake system, Stability Control System. Add into the mix Adaptive cruise control with accident...
  5. SmokeShowJoe

Do you guys find that the mirrors take some getting used to?

Thanks guys, I didn't that was normal... back to the dealer on Mon.
  6. SmokeShowJoe

Do you guys find that the mirrors take some getting used to?

My (R) mirror in Bullwinkle mode (large mirror) vibrates so bad on a windy day @ 50 mph or better I really can't see out of it. Anyone else experience this ?? Dealer thinks its normal...
  7. SmokeShowJoe

Looking to trade chrome tow mirrors for all black

Sounds like a better deal to me... good luck with it.
  8. SmokeShowJoe

2021 Total Loss Insurance Claim Advice

Time is on your Side... The Insurance Regulatory Commission states that any disputed claim or loss by law has to be settled within a specific time frame... usually within 6 months. At which point it must then be sent to an independent binding arbitrator outside of the Insurance company control...
  9. SmokeShowJoe

Looking to trade chrome tow mirrors for all black

Are you still looking for a trade ?? I have what you want...
  10. SmokeShowJoe

For sale: Console Vault 5th Gen 2500 Ram

Is it a key lock on it ??
  11. SmokeShowJoe

SOLD Mopar wheel lock lug nuts

If you still got them I will take them... Sent me a PM
  12. SmokeShowJoe

2021 Ram Bighorn

Haven't you heard, you Don't buy anything in Calf. any more... You Just STEAL IT !!
  13. SmokeShowJoe

2021 Ram Bighorn

Asking = $$
  14. SmokeShowJoe

For Sale or Trade... 2013 (Military Salute) Victory CCT with 4,600 miles on it.

For Sale or Trade... 2013 (Military Salute) Victory CCT with 4,600 miles on it. Original owner, Retired ASE Chrysler Tech. I do really Love this bike. However, recent back surgery means no more long distance trips for me. NEVER been dropped. Always maintained, Oil and filter done EVERY year...
  15. SmokeShowJoe

2500 Big Horn alpine bass very weak, suggestions?

Outstanding... I'm hoping that "Nova" who started this thread might be able to use the kicker as well.
  16. SmokeShowJoe

Hey lgarrison34 Does the Kicker HS10 have a variable rheostat to adjust the cross over frequency. Your alpine head unit already has a rom chip in the head unit to set the cross over point for the factory base speaker. Which is not at all helping your 10" kicker. Try setting the the kicker to the...
  17. SmokeShowJoe

My sound is the same... from any input USB/Bluetooth/Fm all sounds good. Remember you alpine sys. has a small cabinet behind the Pass. rear seat. Bass speakers only work well as a Bass reflex type enclosure setup in a car or truck. Bass speakers NEEDS to move large amounts of air for you to be...
  18. SmokeShowJoe

My 2021 bighorn without the alpine upgrade, but with the 8.4 uconnect has a separate bass amp under the dash on the driver side. This amp drives both front door speakers that are factory loaded 6x9 bass drivers. Both rear doors are midrange driven by the uconnect along with the 2 tweeters in the...
  19. SmokeShowJoe

Addind the 115v power outlet

I have a 2021 bighorn with 110 outlet in the front console and one in the bed, but nothing in the back seat. does anyone know if the wire is in the back of the console so all I would have to do is buy plug and connect it ??
  20. SmokeShowJoe

Ft/Lbs for Lugnuts on a 2020 Ram Factory Wheel?

Morning Goose, You are right in what you were saying... however they are called Tq. Sticks. Looks just like a 8" extension bar except the middle of the bar's thickness is determined by by the Tq. output of that stick. A 70 Lb. Tq. Stick is much thinner (In the middle) than say a 130 Lb. Stick...