Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Slightlyhigh

Dealership Says They Won't Put Chrome Bumpers on a Custom Built Longhorn

Sorry to hear what you’re going thru Goose 55, it happened to me June of 21. Custom ordered a Limited Longhorn did a painted bumper delete (so I thought) an SHASHAM it appeared painted ! Almost didn’t want the truck, talked it out with salesman dealer an swapped out for CHROME BUMPERS ! There...
  2. Slightlyhigh

Electronuts 2022 2500 Build

Nice, Classy not OVER DUNN !!
  3. Slightlyhigh

Factory tires

My go to Tire guy gave me 600 bucks in trade for a new set of Michelins LTX (4 295/70/18). Best decision I made.
  4. Slightlyhigh

How many miles do you have on your 4.5 gen gasser?

Took delivery of a new 21 3500 HO in June of 21 it now has 25k, 300 a week to work an back. LOVE IT !
  5. Slightlyhigh

What did you do TO your RAM today?

A wash an wax…..
  6. Slightlyhigh

It’s probably more the latter of the two. I wanted to do something before it was too late.
  7. Slightlyhigh

Bug deflector was attached this morning.
  8. Slightlyhigh

2 front windows tinted same as rear, wash an a quick wax vent shades this week
  9. Slightlyhigh

Let's see your chrome

It’s a little over a year now sense I took delivery of my 2021 limited longhorn truck. When ordering it I was told I could delete the painted bumpers for chrome ones. I jumped at it, an I never regretted it !
  10. Slightlyhigh

post pics of you 2-2.5 level/ new member!

Nice Truck Brudda !
  11. Slightlyhigh

Let’s see the Two Tones, I don’t see many on the road

No disrespect to your buddy’s auto body shop but, generally imo nobody lays paint like the factory. I’ve seen some black&brown combo’s on the highways an they look SHARP !
  12. Slightlyhigh

See if your dealer is willing to swap them out before you take delivery? Your gonna spent some cake, you might as well get what you really want !
  13. Slightlyhigh

Painted Bumpers

I went thru the same process when I Oder my limited longhorn. I went chrome, an don’t regret it one bit. 3 or 4 yrs from now it won’t chip from stones an rust.
  14. Slightlyhigh

Your entitled to your opinion….. I chose chrome over paint due rusty rock chips down the road. Also going with chrome or polished rims. Due you see a pattern ?
  15. Slightlyhigh

Pearl White wheels and tire ideas

I am interested in this thread as well, I leaning towards Chrome or polished finish.
  16. Slightlyhigh

I gutta throw my cowboy hat into the ring as well. Last June I took delivery of this 21 Long Horn Limited I order, after 2 hours sitting down with the salesman an 11ish weeks of waiting this is what I came up with. I told the salesman I didn't want the painted bumpers (sport package) he said...
  17. Slightlyhigh

Fuel prices

I paid 3.29 last week in Auburn Ma. (Bjs)