Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

K&N AIR FILTER P/N

Hello: I have a 21 Laramie crew 2500 gasser.......I can't seem to find a part number for a K&N filter anywhere. Even sent an email to the manufacturer from their website and they blew me off. Anybody know what it is? Would the diesel filter be the same size?
  2. T

Painting Factory Rims

Anyone paint their factory rims? I have the black out edition but I want gloss wheels and thinking about painting what I have.
  3. T

Night Edition Wheels

So my truck arrived with my ordered night edition. To quote my wife. “it needs a little bling or something.” Gloss black interior accents and gloss grill yet the wheels are basically flat. I’m considering painting them gloss or perhaps a clear coat. Anybody do this?
  4. T

Accessories Charge

So my truck arrived today and it is being prepared.......dealer shows a 398 dollar accessory charge when I didn't order accessories. He is saying the manufacturer back charges that or some nonsense citing nitrogen in the tires and tinting the side windows. Has anyone else seen this on their...
  5. T

Sumo Springs or Air Bags

Hello: I have a 2500 Gasser Laramie crew 4x4 arriving next week (finally). I have Thuren 2" leveling springs and fox shocks waiting. This should make the truck level which is what I want but I do tow an 8500lb TT so I'm concerned about squat. This is my first 2500 as I currently tow with a...
  6. T

1" REAR BLOCK KIT?

Ok so I have Thuren 2" coil springs and shocks arriving which "should" make the truck dead level. I do not want squat and considering a 1" block in the rear to hopefully provide a non squat scenario when hooking up the 8000 lb camper with weight distribution hitch. Does this seem like a good...
  7. T

11.5 or 12.5

I intend to replace my tires with 35" immediately so I can sell the firestones. I know tires have been beat to death on here and I'm going Nitto, MT or Cooper but my question is the width. The truck has factory 20's and I'm wondering about going with 11.5 or 12.5 width. I don't want any...
  8. T

2" v. 1.5"

I have a 2500 Gasser on order and currently gathering some mods. I see several of you are using Thuren front leveling springs and fox shocks for a level kit. They only offer this is 2" and even though I don't have my truck yet, I measured one on the lot and it was 1.5" difference front to...
  9. T

Mileage before first oil change

How long did you guys go before changing the oil for the first time? Does RAM use the Pennzoil 0-40 from day one or something else as break in oil? I've never been a Pennzoil fan and always use Mobile One but considering sticking with what they recommend. I like prefer WIX filters!
  10. T

Tire Pressure Monitoring

I have a 2500 Laramie on order and chose the tire pressure monitoring system. Can someone point me to the proper sensors I will need for this to function?