Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Z

Axle Vents/Breathers

ive had issues with the bellows in the past so my preference is to always just reroute / extend the breathers
  2. Z

Best ride quality for concrete highways

Carli suspension on the 3500? They make a kit that is compatible with the factory air system as well if you're not just the rear leafs Thuren is another option if you dont have factory air. The easiest and cheapest is probably what was mentioned above with the smaller wheels and bigger...
  3. Z

Axle Vents/Breathers

I did my diffs, t case and trans about a year ago Just buy a roll 26ft of 3/8 fuel line and some oetiker clamps Tcase amd front axle up into engine compartment on drivers side Transmission up into engine comparment on passrnger side to avoid the egr system And route the rear diff up...
  4. Z

Wiring Diagrams?

For a few bucks you can access and download whatever you need as your heart desires
  5. Z

Hood fills with water after it rains. Now with video.

Dealer told me it was supposed to fill with water ‍
  6. Z

OEM Gooseneck or BW Gooseneck hitch?

Yes sir Just 4 to 8 bolts and cut a couple holes in the bed and youre all done 4 bolts for the curt hitch 8 bolts for the b&w
  7. Z

The cross member is welded in the frame and is part of the rear suspendiob but you can see the hitch bolted into that But thats a cool video i hadn't seen them show the frame changes
  8. Z

Pretty sure they bolt in and you can buy the parts and do an install
  9. Z

Gooseneck with Ramboxes

Cummins or hemi? I wonder if the bend on the hemi exhaust is closer to the bed
  10. Z

Gooseneck with Ramboxes

Interesting....even the etrailer video shows the same interference with the facotry exhaust
  11. Z

A-Pillar / Ditch-lights ?

Could always go hood mount for the antenna also see issues with baja brackets, had to rebend and grind drivers side to notcontact windshield and have them pull the fenders out of alignment
  12. Z

Gooseneck with Ramboxes

Did yours fit? Both pn 60633 on my 19 ram and looking at etrailers install video more closely there are fitment issues
  13. Z

Id stay away from 60633 it doesnt fit the 19+ trucks very well If you watch the etrailer install video from 18min mark until the end the passenger side chain safety loop interferes with the exhaust It squeaks, rattles and sticks up about 2 inches and wont sit flush I didnt notice before...
  14. Z

A-Pillar / Ditch-lights ?

Buy the sdhq mount for the 19+ trucks the baja designs mount is garbage Looks like nomad was having the same issue as i was where it pushes the fender out of alignment also depending on the windsheild palcment will also contact the glass down on the cowl
  15. Z

yes i do still have them

yes i do still have them
  16. Z

power wagon real world MPG.

No it doesnt include driver it is posted as available payload. Any Person/Passenger takes away from that number. Like i said it didnt even match with just empty vehicle and full tank of fuel. It should be as built with any options etc.. Pretty hard to mess up taking a truck across the scales...
  17. Z

power wagon real world MPG.

Door sticker was 1085lbs Empty truck with NO passengers and full tank of fuel is less than that by about 50 lbs or so. Add rock sliders, skid plate, and a couple off road lights and some tools that stay in the truck and yes i have 650 lbs left with NO passengers and a full tank of fuel Add...
  18. Z

Air compressor setups?

@DHaus reg cab long bed? control arm mounting should be the same in relation to the A pillar because the front doors forward should be nearly identical.
  19. Z

Air compressor setups?

Maple 100%, Neil is a great guy and im a bit bitter on White Knuckle. I put an order it the day i basically picked up my truck (may 2019) and their website said they were good to go for the 19s after 4-5 weeks they sent an email saying they were built and ready to ship but they no longer thought...
  20. Z

ZF’s New PowerLine 8-Speed Automatic Could Make It To Cummins Diesel Rams:

Ram says lifetime fluid and that because the transmission is basically non serviceable from a basic dealership maintenance standpoint (but Ram also states lifetime as 100 or 150K id have to dig out which one it is, so if you want your transmission to last longer than that id change it). And...