Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. IPASooner

Updated HDs are coming

Per TFL: https://tfltruck.com/2024/02/news-updated-ram-hd-trucks-will-be-shown-later-this-year-what-changes-would-you-like-to-see/ Seems like it's possible to get a preview of the new lineup later this year with a fully release in 2025. Would love for the updated 1500 cabs to make it to the HDs...
  2. IPASooner

Finally got to test out my 2021 75A Power Wagon

Finally got to test out my truck on some snow mobile trails up a mountain in VT a week or so ago. The truck just climbed up the snowmobile trail like a billy goat right up the mountain. It was really too easy and really mild, especially for the PW but it was really fun to actually put it in 4...
  3. IPASooner

New England Power Wagons?

I am pretty new to the forum and purchased a Power Wagon a few months ago. I am really interested in getting my truck off the pavement. Does anyone know of any moderate trails in New England? I have done a bit of research and haven't found much but I am not sure I am looking in the right places...