Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New England Power Wagons?

IPASooner

Reaction score
I am pretty new to the forum and purchased a Power Wagon a few months ago. I am really interested in getting my truck off the pavement. Does anyone know of any moderate trails in New England? I have done a bit of research and haven't found much but I am not sure I am looking in the right places :D

Also, are there any folks in the New England area who would be interested in meeting up for some off roading? I am north of Boston in Massachusetts but happy to drive to NH, VT, ME or elsewhere to hit up some off road trails.

1964PW

Reaction score
I'm in VT, been wanting to drive up to Maine and visit the Ghost Locomotives sometime this summer. Not sure how far in you can get but seems like a good weekend trip.

IPASooner

Reaction score
I'm in VT, been wanting to drive up to Maine and visit the Ghost Locomotives sometime this summer. Not sure how far in you can get but seems like a good weekend trip.
Yes, just looked the Ghost Locomotives up…would love to do something like this! Depending on scheduling would love to make this happen. Thanks for the reply

Users who are viewing this thread