Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Intercooler coolant level warning?

Over the life of the truck (4.25 years) I’ve gotten this on 3 or 4 cold starts (as in its freezing out) and if memory serves always when parked in slightly off level angles. It always freaks me out and then goes away within a minute or so. Anyone else ever experienced this? I’m a 2019 with...
  2. J

anyone on here running the new thuren radius arms?

looking to do some radius arms sown the road and just wondering if anyone on here has done the thurens instead of the carlis? thanks
  3. J

Back up camera surround view vs. non surround

Question for you guys with the surround view. Is the attached photo what your screen looks like from the moment you put the truck into reverse? The reason I ask is because the non surround version has the 'check entire surroundings' message overlaid on the top portion of the reverse image so...
  4. J

Surround view on Laramie with 8.4” Uconnect?

Does anyone have surround view on their night edition Laramie? I have a 2019 NE Laramie with the 12” Uconnect and no surround view and I’m thinking about ordering a 2022 with the 8.4” because the digital climate controls are not my thing. I can’t configure a 2022 NE Laramie with surround...
  5. J

Christmas Tree of Warning lights...

(New thread due to not being able to find anything in this particular forum on this issue using search) I was unfortunate enough to join the ABS/Traction/Trailer Brake/No 4WD group a few days ago. Up in Mammoth with the family and after a slight spin in reverse on some ice trying to park along...
  6. J

dealer inventory search

is there any way that anyone has found to search dealer inventory around the country besides the ramtrucks.com site? about the 3rd zip code i put in there, i get blocked by them thinking i'm some sort of bot scraping their data when i'm just an OCD geek trying to find a specific truck. i'm...