Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Heavy Duty Forum

John Jensen
John Jensen
Bummer I wrote a long perfect dissertation, tried to send it, said I could only and 420 characters, tried to make it two replies and the damn site deleted it all. I'm trying again.

420 characters is too little. So sending an attachment. Hope it works fo you

Attachments

• Calibrated & GDE.pdf
    39.1 KB · Views: 4
John Jensen
John Jensen
Well, I see my notes converted to a pdf file repeated the I gave examples phrase on other paragraphs.
If you can't wade through it let me know I'll send a corrected copy
C
CJWINDING
Your insight is very much appreciated and enough to get me to pull the trigger. I am in MN and use the truck to pull our 6k lb ice house/camper year round. The truck is overkill for the application but I got tired of the high engine/oil temps in the Eco along with getting pushed all over the road with any kind of crosswind. Also looking for a little better mannered when not towing. Sounds like the ticket.
Brutal_HO
Brutal_HO
Just in case you didn't realize it, you guys are having a conversation in public in the profile posts section. I believe there are limits to this format.
John Jensen
John Jensen
Thanks for the heads up. I was replying to his inquiry, thought it was a conversation, not a post.
For me no harm, no foul as I didn't say anything that couldn't be said on a public thread.

That explains why I was getting the 480 characters limit message
John Jensen
John Jensen
Brutal,
I've looked but can't find any answers.
How did this happen? How does one make a profile post? How would I know it's a profile post? Where are profile posts residing? How does one access a profile post? I thought when one opens another's icon/account you could only start a conversation.
Brutal_HO
Brutal_HO
View attachment 14183

Honestly, I think @Admin should disable it as it seems to confuse most and they think they are sending a private message.
Brutal_HO
Brutal_HO
You'll see them on the What's New page or drop down.

1617165165277.png
Brutal_HO
Brutal_HO
Someone is either posting on your profile or tagging you in a profile post on their profile. It's like a less useful Facebook wall and these are all public.

1617164892571.png