Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Man! How's your Lomax cover working out? I ordered the Lomax Stance for my 2022 3500 Laramie.
    K
    Khsgt
    Hey dude. I have an MX4 on my Ram 1500 For comparison. I have been relatively unimpressed with the Lomax, and wouldn’t order again. It doesn't seal well and some of the bed liner material has come off the sides and appears silver. i was deciding between the Lomax and the Under Cover Armor Flex, and wish I had gone the other way. Good luck! Happy new year!
    T
    TJY
    Dang. Was hoping for a better report but appreciate the response! I've had an Undercover Flex, and it was awful, 3 came apart quickly from normal use, and they replaced the first two under warranty and then just refunded the money after the 3rd failure.
    T
    TJY
    Went with a Diamondback SE and although I've had it 7+ years, it rattles like crazy, leaks like a sieve at the hinges and is a massive pain in the ass to remove when necessary. I guess there is no such thing as a perfect bed cover. Happy New Year to you as well!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…