Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.rambodybuilder.com

KevinM

Reaction score
My manual says to got to www.rambodybuilder.com for helpful info on up fitter switches and other info. Can't register on the site. Says need to be an employee, dealer or business. Any ideas why the site no longer available for truck owners and any options to still sign in?

flan

Reaction score
My manual says to got to www.rambodybuilder.com for helpful info on up fitter switches and other info. Can't register on the site. Says need to be an employee, dealer or business. Any ideas why the site no longer available for truck owners and any options to still sign in?
This has come up in the past, I believe some have made up a business and been granted access..

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

Why? Obviously Stellantis decided to restrict it. Only option is to try to register.

What it says on https://www.converters-and-stellantis.com/signin

Is:

--- Welcome to the US & Canada Upfitter's Portal ---

This site is designed to be a technical resource for body builder's, second stage manufacturers, and anyone doing business in the comercial upfit industry.

(like how they misspelled commercial)

This has come up in the past, I believe some have made up a business and been granted access..

It's been hit or miss for some. I think @Jimmy07 had several failed attempts. I assume he got registered at some point?

I created an account no problem using my corporate email and just changed some details like my personal email after they granted access. Since my employer is in the IT space, I just made up some "electronics research and integration" BS for the justification.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Why? Obviously Stellantis decided to restrict it. Only option is to try to register.

What it says on https://www.converters-and-stellantis.com/signin

Is:

--- Welcome to the US & Canada Upfitter's Portal ---

This site is designed to be a technical resource for body builder's, second stage manufacturers, and anyone doing business in the comercial upfit industry.

(like how they misspelled commercial)

It's been hit or miss for some. I think @Jimmy07 had several failed attempts. I assume he got registered at some point?

I created an account no problem using my corporate email and just changed some details like my personal email after they granted access. Since my employer is in the IT space, I just made up some "electronics research and integration" BS for the justification.
I have still failed to get registered.
What is screwed up about what they are doing with this registration now is that the average truck owner that is optioned with aux switches and VSIM can no longer easily access the instructions on how to use those features (what all the bagged wiring does, etc). Now, the regular owner has to fight and pretend to be an up fitter outfit just to access that information.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
I was able to get access my first attempt, but I used a business email address.

It’s is silly that it’s now restricted when the owners manual points you there.

The site also isn’t nearly as good as it was.

Users who are viewing this thread