Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed switch panel

P8trit

Reaction score
So I'm wanting to install some bed lights under my RTT mounted to the cross member of bed rack. I would like to run Battery power using 44Dan44 instructions to a switch panel isolating different lights but I can't seem to find a panel that I don't have to cut a hole in bed. Maybe a panel that mounts under the bed rail?
Looking for suggestions, thoughts and wisdom..

deanfx

Reaction score
Why not a panel inside the cab? Do you have aux switches? If not how do you feel about Auxbeam?

JustMeAndMy3500

Reaction score
Try looking to a marine application supplier. They have way more choices than automotive. So many applications, higher quality and most if not all are waterproof. Anything I've mounted under hood or exterior somewhere, I've gone this route on many of my projects.

P8trit

Reaction score
Why not a panel inside the cab? Do you have aux switches? If not how do you feel about Auxbeam?
I do have aux inside and I will use 1 to turn the power on to back of truck but would like a control panel to be able to control when stopped at camp.

P8trit

Reaction score
Try looking to a marine application supplier. They have way more choices than automotive. So many applications, higher quality and most if not all are waterproof. Anything I've mounted under hood or exterior somewhere, I've gone this route on many of my projects.
I have looked but so far all seem to require a hole in the bed but this weekend I should have some time to better search

Users who are viewing this thread