Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Zorm

1. Z

Power running board issue

Good morning gents, Got a 2022 2500 4x4 6.4 hemi, bought the truck used in 2022 with 2300 miles. The P.O. installed after market power running boards and a few other things. I had my RV trailer connected and still plugged in to the truck and it killed the trucks battery, learned that lesson...
  2. Z

New to Rams

Thanks kkerley, not afraid to pull the head liner, just was checking. I have found two cameras, on line. Has anyone that have done this upgrade perfer a certian camera or is this option to new to get replies on. thanks again.
  3. Z

New to Rams

Just picked up a used 2022 2500 4x4, had 2100 miles on it. New to Dodge trucks, but have had company cars, Magnum, Journey and mini Van. This truck has almost everything I was looking for (except for the green color which cant get in 2022 except for power wagon) The PO put on power side steps...
  4. Z

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

New to site and Dodge trucks. Down in the Florida pan handle and looking for new non-diesel 2500 club cab 4x4. I just found out that the olive green paint is not offered in 2022 which sucks, that is such a cool paint. So 2 questions. 1) Does anyone know who is giving the best deals on ordered...