Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Zigbee

1. Z

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Ram Tracker now showing a shipped date of August 24th. ETA still September 19th.
  2. Z

Delivery TBD has been replaced with a September 19th estimate. If it holds true it will be much sooner than expected. While reading through the forums yesterday I realized I made a bonehead mistake when ordering. I selected decal delete thinking that referred to the hood and vertical bed...
  3. Z

Just got my window sticker a couple days ago from a mid-May order. It matched the build sheet and was exactly like I ordered it. Hope that helps.
  4. Z

The dealer gave me a 6-9 month window on delivery prior to agreeing to the order. If I get it mid October I'll consider that a huge win. Don't see myself being upset about it anytime soon. With that said, it does suck knowing that it's built, ready to drive, and sitting somewhere because of...
  5. Z

I seen a delivery date also before it changed back to TBD. It was Oct 16th. Damn, if that date has significance I hope it's the delivery date and not for shipping.
  6. Z

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking. Reading back through the forums I haven't found any set pattern for any part of the order and shipping process. Getting it sooner rather than later seems like its based purely on luck.
  7. Z

I received an email from Granger Motors letting me know the truck was built with a KZLD status. Delivery is TBD. They are saying it's "intransit-delayed". I've seen this code listed as departing mixing yard, delayed, and long delay. Anyone have recent experience of being in this status? How...
  8. Z

Ram tracker says it's built. No window sticker yet. There was an ETA of October 16th while in production, but now it's TBD.
  9. Z

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@OfficerDirtySanchez The Ram Order Tracker updated for my VIN today. Now its in production with an estimated delivery date nearly two months out.
  10. Z

Oil Spec for the 6.4 Hemi

I agree. Obviously there is an attempt to push Ram owners toward this particular oil even if it's a recommendation. There's a lot of info in Bob's forum. I didn't realize how much variation there is in oil formulas. With that said, for the average automobile engine there's nothing wrong with...
  11. Z

Ordered two cases. Thanks.
  12. Z

I'm looking for some thoughts and opinions on the 6.4 Hemi oil spec I'm reading about. I'm new to Hemi engines, but always thought as long as I used an API certified oil with the right SAE viscosity, I was good to go no matter the engine. I have a Power Wagon on order so I don't have the manual...
  13. Z

That's good news. We ordered the same day (5/17) and the last word I received from the dealer, Granger Motors in Iowa, was that my Level 2 Power Wagon would be built around 8/12. I'll assume if all goes well I'll see a delivery mid to late September. Still far ahead of the 6-9 month ETA I was...
  14. Z

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally got some movement on a 5/17 Power Wagon level 2 order. Right at 2 months to get officially scheduled on the Ram Tracker.
  15. Z

No changes here either.