Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Xyleff

1. X

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Just wondering. Might need balljoints replaced.
  2. X

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Anyone gotten denied warranty work because of bigger wheels and tires?
  3. X

2022 Power Wagon Rock Sliders in Vancouver Canada

Was it difficult to take off?
  4. X

Lets see those power wagons

If you don’t mind sharing, what light bar is that and how’s it mounted?
  5. X

WTB: Rear Under seat trim piece

I’m looking for the plastic piece on the panel in the underside of the rear seats.
  6. X

Key fob not detected

That’s gotta be annoying lol. Well, the weak start occurred once only and hasn’t happened again. It starts right up.
  7. X

Key fob not detected

Ive been using it recently and there’s no aftermarket electronics either. Although, there’s been periods of time few months back, where it has sat like a week without use. But even then, it started right up all those times without any struggle. Could that weaken the battery?
  8. X

Key fob not detected

2021 power wagon… i try to start my truck using push start button with my keys fob inside my pocket like always and it it’s telling me “key fob not detected.” Says use key fob. So I used remote start and it struggled a bit but started.. weak start so to say. Then before i could even turn to...
  9. X

Tailgate alignment ?

Recall was for tailgate popping open on its own. I just had it done a month ago and i my
  10. X

Tailgate alignment ?

Recall was for tailgate popping open on its own i think. My tailgate looked exactly like OP’s and just had recall done about month ago but this issue still there.
  11. X

19-21 Lasfit LED bulbs

I have brand new in box Lasfit LED bulbs for high beam and low beam. 9005 and H11. Never been used. It’s for 19-21 ram 2500. It may fit newer models as well. Might even fit 1500’s. But I am not certain on that as I purchased for my ‘21 2500. $100 shipped for both.
  12. X

***SOLD***!!!

Didnt get the chance to do it. But doesn’t seem like it’s a hard task after reading and watching videos.
  13. X

***SOLD***!!!

No, still available
  14. X

***SOLD***!!!

I bought this wire harness for my 2021 ram 2500 and had plans to do passive entry but decided not to. I also purchased the rear bumper antenna separate. $150 shipped .. for both.
  15. X

Aftermarket wheel offset?

Any rubbing or trimming with those 2.3” ?