Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Woodworker

1. W

Finally Arrived

I am very, very satisfied with our 3500 diesel. Mind you I'm coming from a 2500 with a 5.7l gas engine. The dry weight of our 5th wheel is slightly under 10K. My wife packs it to the hilt so we are probably pulling 12K to 13K. The trailer was probably a little bit over the capacity of the...
  2. W

120v A/C in bed?

Sorry, I was mistaken. My 3500 Laramie does not have a 120v outlet in the bed. I was looking at the 7 pin trailer connector. Very sorry to have misled anyone.
  3. W

120v A/C in bed?

My 3500 Laramie has a 120v outlet in the bed . Short bed - no Rambox.
  4. W

Finally Arrived

I forgot to mention that I think our 12 week delivery time is probably longer than normal due to our location and that it was ordered just as they were beginning their production process.
  5. W

Finally Arrived

You will love your new Reflection. Ours is 303RLS that we got last May. Grand Design customer support is every bit as good as they claim.
  6. W

Finally Arrived

Granite Crystal. Depending on how the sun shines on it, it looks anywhere from charcoal to black.
  7. W

Finally Arrived

3500 Laramie, SRW, Crew Cab, Short Box, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE Transmission, Granite Crystal. For those interested, the towing chart shows payload as 4,340; the door sticker shows 3902. No problem for me since I am well within the capacity. Also, it was ordered on January18; the build date was...
  8. W

Delivery Time Estimates

You are keeping me right there with you. I can almost smell that new car/truck scent as it gets closer. Getting very anxious. Thanks again!
  9. W

Delivery Time Estimates

Thanks for the update! I probably need to add 3 - 5 days to truck it to my dealer in the UP but it is getting closer.
  10. W

Delivery Time Estimates

Haven't heard any delivery info yet. I expect it will be on that Detroit train since it has to come to Michigan's UP.
  11. W

Delivery Time Estimates

Michigan's Upper Peninsula
  12. W

Delivery Time Estimates

The order for my 3500 Laramie was placed on January 17. The build is scheduled for completion on March 1 with expected delivery to be around the middle of March. So - 9 weeks from order to pickup.
  13. W

Order Help 2019 2500 Larime

I ordered my new truck shortly after they were revealed at the Detroit Auto show (probably around the 17 - 18th of January, the first day he was allowed to place an order,) The dealer called with an update saying the build is in process and is scheduled to be completed on March 1, and I should...