Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by woodrow

1. W

Oil Consumption

I have a 2020 2500 Cummins with 73k miles on it and at 10k miles I will be a quart low. Been like that since new. I just add little and keep trucking. My truck did go on a emissions diet along with the ccv, but was the same way even before the diet.
  2. W

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Update, my truck had the whine coming from the driver side under a load around 16-18psi of boost. I found that the boot that connects to the intake manifold wasn't properly tightened/sealed. After adjusting and tightening the clamp, the whine noise is completely gone.
  3. W

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I had my CP4 fuel pump recall done today and after picking the truck up, it runs great and I believe has a quieter idle. My truck is tuned and missing some parts and I was told by the diesel tech it did not need a flash( and he did not reflash my pcm) after the new cp3.3 pump was installed...
  4. W

Calibrated Power tune 2020 2500 cummins

Good deal, you won't be disappointed. Make sure you don't accelerate more than 50% for 25 miles or so after you install the tune and best to do that in the city to shift thru all the gears as much as possible. It's for the transmission to relearn.
  5. W

I recommend trying calibrated power, customer services has been great and the tunes are great also. I've been using them for sometime now in my 2020 2500 and it made a world of difference. I've been thru all the tunes besides the race tune, the street tune was fun. I just don't trust my foot and...
  6. W

I'll be pulling my 5th wheel in the next week or so and will let you know. Sorry for the delay response. I didn't update my email info.
  7. W

Lets see what you are towing!

Timbrens in the rear to help with the sag. They work great. I have a before picture with it hooked up on my old phone. I'll post that tomorrow
  8. W

You get all 4 tunes, when they update the tunes they'll send the updated tune to you also.
  9. W

Details The 2013 – 2020 Cummins, 6.7L diesel engine is one of the most powerful power plants available in a ¾ or 1-ton pickup truck today. Ram updated their interior, exterior, ride quality, and developed a more reliable emissions system for these trucks and it paid off! As much as we love these...
  10. W

That's correct the tuner is ez-lynk with calibrated tunes. How do you like the tunes John?
  11. W

The tuner is calibrated power. All emissions are intact and def usage is about the same as are regens. Check out Duramaxtuner.com or you can check out some of there videos on YouTube. Very efficient emission intact tunes. Customer service has been great also.
  12. W

On sport mode if you keep your foot out of it, I was averaging 19mpg. If I stayed at 70mph on the interstate I saw 21.5 to 22. That's on flat ground in south Louisiana. The tow tune actually had cooler egts pulling my 5th wheel than when stock by around 10 to 15 degrees. My 5th wheel is around...
  13. W

Been running the Calibrated Power tunes on my truck for about 3k miles. The tunes are great and I highly recommend it. I keep mine in the sport tune with elevated shifts points. Makes the truck a joy to drive and it's always in the right gear. Will be pulling my 5th on the 1st of January and...