Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by wjcook68

1. wjcook68

2021 RAM 3500 Tradesman | AEV Prospector | FWC Grandby

ramblinChet - YOU ROCK!
  2. wjcook68

Olive Green Pearlcoat Discontinued for HD Rams

It appears Dave Smith Motors in Idaho has one in stock as of this morning. No affiliation with them, I just like looking at what's out there.
  3. wjcook68

Been a power stroke guy my whole life

If Bigfoot farts in the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound? Better yet, does it stink? :oops:
  4. wjcook68

Hello from the People's Republic of Washington State

Congrats on ordering the new truck. I too live in WA on the wet side. We just moved here from Oregon. Personally I prefer WA, at least the area we moved to. I had previously lived in Oregon my whole life and was actually happy to move. Sadly, it isn't what it was when I was younger.
  5. wjcook68

Olive Green Pearlcoat Discontinued for HD Rams

It is a fantastic color especially when you see it in person. I was ready to buy one in that color but wound up with the hydro blue one sitting next to it because it had the 4.10 gears and 50 gallon tank.
  6. wjcook68

Not a recall but almost

How dare you!!!!! Lol Sorry. I couldn't resist.
  7. wjcook68

New Ram owner.

Congrats! Let's see some pics!
  8. wjcook68

Does the 6.4L turn off at a stop like so many new cars?

I believe the 6.4 Hemi gets the cylinder deactivation in place of the start/stop.
  9. wjcook68

2020 2500 LB

Love the long beds!
  10. wjcook68

Is 300,000 miles realistic for 6.4L?

Thanks for the replies. I was just curious because at today's prices I will have this truck for a very long time.
  11. wjcook68

Would you Sell your Truck?

I thought hard about it but asked myself what would I replace it with? I wouldn't mind a Wrangler but they are more than my truck and not as useful (to me)
  12. wjcook68

Newish Owner

I know you hate the smartphone option but after having the wife use Google Maps on CarPlay, she never touches the native Nav system anymore. I use it all the time since my Tradesman has Poverty Navigation or PovNav as its known. All bad jokes aside, I would take it in (again) and have them fix...
  13. wjcook68

Newish Owner

Stupid question but are you at a stop when you try to enter coordinates? My wife's 2020 Rubicon has Nav and it won't let you do much of anything if the vehicle is moving.
  14. wjcook68

I am in the PNW so no salt on the roads. I drive 18-20k per year 80% highway.
  15. wjcook68

I cannot find any whitepapers regarding durability testing on the 6.4L truck engine. My question is whether or not 300,000 miles without major repairs is realistic for this motor and transmission combo provided ALL maintenance is done on time. If anyone has links to info, that would be great...