Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by wilsonck

1. W

Front body mount question

Hi, I have a 2020 2500. I have had some odd noises when I turn right into a certain parking lot and sometimes it even feels like I can feel something by my left foot, so I figured that maybe it was with my A pillar body mount. When I went to loosen all body mounts along one side of the truck...
  2. W

Banks Ram Air with Heater

Not sure what you mean. I installed one on my old 2013 3500 and for xmas, got one for my 2020 2500. They are available.
  3. W

Which Ball Joint Should I go with? Carli or EMF

I put EMF in my 2013 3500 and they were good for a number of years. Make sure you buy their little tool for removing the cap. Also when installing pay attention to where you the set screw is aiming. They have a number of videos on youtube for some tips.
  4. W

Banks Ram Air with Heater

How are those trucks starting in the cold with the Banks Ram Air and the banks heater instead of the stock intake heater? Especially in this deep freeze?
  5. W

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I added my passive handles today. Love having them again!
  6. W

Thuren 2.5 King Kit - Method 317 - Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Why not just put the stock rear springs back in? I have the Thuren 2.75 springs up front and kept the stocks in back with a 2" block
  7. W

Track bar vs Swaybar-23' Laramie CTD Crew 4x4

yes, I replaced it myself. It took longer than expected and I think as other threads say, you need some good drill bits as you need to drill a hole or two and make one bigger if I remember correctly.
  8. W

Track bar vs Swaybar-23' Laramie CTD Crew 4x4

I agree. The ride was improved with the Thuren rear trackbar. Loaded and unloaded
  9. W

Laramie front parking/marker lamps

have you looked through the AlphaOBD thread? I thought there was an option for turning that on. I have LED lights and tried it and it didn't seem to make a difference or maybe I missed a step, but if you don't have LED's, maybe it will work. I tried looking through my notes for the setting...
  10. W

What did you do TO your RAM today?

just keep in mind if you tow a RV or heavier trailer that your rear end will sag. I put the add a pack on my '13, then added Sumo springs to try helping, but ended up taking them out and putting the overload spring back in.
  11. W

Touch up paint

yeah, I checked with the Dealer yesterday and they said they have been waiting about 6 months for any touch up paint. Said something about Dodge was changing suppliers or something to that affect
  12. W

Lets see those power wagons

Goodyear does make a duratrac in 325/65/20. More like a 36 than a 37, but it works well.
  13. W

Lets see those power wagons

So, you got all those extra parts put on yet? Lets see the after pics...
  14. W

Fender Flare recommendations please.....

I think you have about 4 options. - regular OEM flares off a laramie, limited, etc. - OEM Power Wagon flares -OEM Offroad flares as pictured above (blue flares) - Bushwacker flares
  15. W

AlfaOBD

what truck? if your old one, you don't need the bypass module. If it is the new one ('23), you need the module, but it sounds like AlphaObd still needs a code revision or two to work. Sounds like some others have got beta code from the developer to work though.