Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by wills22PW

1. W

Hello all

Welcome! Out of curiosity, is your AT4 a 6.2? My dad purchased a 2020 AT4 brand new and it uses about 1-1.5 quarts of oil every 3000 miles.
  2. W

Winch controller cover keeps falling off.

I have this exact problem. The cover has been coming loose since the truck was new but I don’t recall the sensor issue happening until about 6 months after I bought the truck. I never put the 2 together until this post. Makes the most sense though. I was planning on pulling all the sensors and...
  3. W

Digital Rear View Mirror

Like I said, I really appreciate the help. You do so much for this forum.
  4. W

Digital Rear View Mirror

I really appreciate the reply! I would love to have ACC and all the other safety options for that matter but not sure I want to dive that deep into it. What all would I need to add ACC if you don’t mind?
  5. W

Digital Rear View Mirror

I have a 22 power wagon level 2 with DRVM and without ACC and FCW. Would I be able to add AHBM? I know it can be enabled but would I be able to physically add it by building a stand alone harness? This has bothered me since I purchased the truck. I didn’t know the digital mirror canceled it out...
  6. W

Power wagon 75AE factory rock sliders Los Angeles

Would you be willing to ship?
  7. W

For Sale: (Southeast PA) Rock Sliders and OEM BeadLock Capable Wheels from 75A Power Wagon

I would take both off your hands if you were interested in shipping.
  8. W

BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover (SOLD)

Is this still available? The bakbox also? I’m interested in both.