Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wholeo's latest activity

• Wholeo
    Wholeo reacted to AZCummins's post in the thread Too much oil and poor dealer help with Like Like.
    This thread gives me so much anxiety.
  • Wholeo
    Wholeo replied to the thread Oil Cap Sludge.
    That would be intersting if anybody has stuffed a cummins in an old Pontiac. I'm thinking a 421 tri power to keep it old school.
  • Wholeo
    Wholeo reacted to H3LZSN1P3R's post in the thread Oil Cap Sludge with Haha Haha.
    With the cummins under the hood of the gto! Lol
  • Wholeo
    Drag racing for me would require a 65 or 66 GTO.
  • Wholeo
    Wholeo reacted to H3LZSN1P3R's post in the thread Oil Cap Sludge with Haha Haha.
    Drag racing
  • Wholeo
    Ice Cream is one of my weaknesses. Truck is going to be squatting to left with my fat butt in the drivers seat.
  • Wholeo
    Wholeo reacted to JustMeAndMy3500's post in the thread Oil Cap Sludge with Haha Haha.
    Good excuse to go get an ice cream 'bout a 100 miles away with a majority of highway miles.
  • Wholeo
    Yep, sounds like I'm not doing the engine any good by the way I use it. Thanks for all the info given! Might have to get a gasser or...
  • Wholeo
    Wholeo reacted to AH64ID's post in the thread Oil Cap Sludge with Like Like.
    100%. Sludge on the oil cap is from condensation caused by too short of duty cycles. Sounds like the wrong tool for the job.
  • Wholeo
    Wholeo reacted to H3LZSN1P3R's post in the thread Oil Cap Sludge with Like Like.
    Thats the reason for the sludge then. Gotta get it hot more often, it will likely help your fuel dilution too
  • Wholeo
    Not all of the time. Most of my trips are short and I don't work the truck hard, it's absolutely a pavement princess.
  • Wholeo
    I should of took a picture of the cap, perhaps sludge is the wrong way to describe what I wiped off both times, but it is a build up...
  • Wholeo
    Wondering if a build up of sludge on the oil fill cap is normal? Second oil change on the truck and wiped off 1/2" of crud that was...
  • Wholeo
    I used the Pro Cal Snap on my 22, it was easy. It has been a while since I did it, but I do remember when I changed the tire pressure I...
  • Wholeo
    Wholeo reacted to AH64ID's post in the thread 295/65r20 on Stock Wheels with Like Like.
    Rubbing on the sway bar and radius arms (where oversized tires rub with stock wheels) isn’t eliminated with a lift, it’s done with...