Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Wheelz

1. Wheelz

From 68RFE to Alllison

I actually just done the Allison Conversion. The only thing I used from ATS was the electronics and the conversion parts (ie, bellhousing, tcm, harnesses, t/c adapters). I dropped in a built Allision (LML housing) from Ingelwood transmissions called their "juggernaut jr" Anyhow, the conversion...
  2. Wheelz

Adding Air compressor option

To make it really simple, just buy a 10 to 15 gal C02 tank with the proper tank gauges and some disconnect lines. It'll fill up faster than any air pump. No electrical wiring needed. Just carry the tank to each wheel and airup. Done! There's a lot of DIY info on youtube. There's a company out...
  3. Wheelz

DDC Wheels

I didnt but that was with new OEM sensors.
  4. Wheelz

Emission readiness status

This was a document I was looking for. Thanks!
  5. Wheelz

Ah..I would've thought the system is looking for a regen cycle cause of the 3 systems needed to be ready. Thanks for the insite.
  6. Wheelz

Hey Gang, So my truck is coming up for registration but I have 3 emission readiness statuses not ready, Catalyst, EGR, and PM filter. Since they are in a not ready status, I would fail smog. I'm assuming these are related to a Regen cycle? Any suggestion how to force them to "Ready" status...
  7. Wheelz

DEF system service required

Found this the otherday while going down the rabbit hole. You could try this bypass mod...your truck wont go into Limp mode but everything def related would work until you can properly fix it.
  8. Wheelz

Sold..... Aux switch harness

PM sent
  9. Wheelz

FS: UC5 12" SCREEN W/AUX SWITCH AND TRAILER BRAKE

BUMP....Or Best offer...
  10. Wheelz

Another "Diesel Gate 2.0" by Cummins

*deleted for similar thread Go here Thread 'Cummins emissions cheating fine.' https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/cummins-emissions-cheating-fine.15987/
  11. Wheelz

FS: UC5 12" SCREEN W/AUX SWITCH AND TRAILER BRAKE

Hey Guys, I have the screen and radio module w/nav. I bought it out of a wrecked '22 RAM 2500 HD AS-IS. There are some scratches at the top of the screen. Told it was from the windshield glass from the accident. Minor but they are there (see pictures) I also have the switch panel w/out the...
  12. Wheelz

Dealer mode?

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/uconnect-5-dealer-mode.15517/ havent tried it yet...**EDIT** It sure works.
  13. Wheelz

What did you do TO your RAM today?

details on your cell booster please. I was looking at the WeBoost and after reading your post, guess i'll try the Bolton brand. Where'd you install the unit at?
  14. Wheelz

2022 12" UConnect issues

do you know what version of uconnect 5 you're still on? A lot of patches since the last year came out. Try reading this read... https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-update-last-night-25-51.15304/post-281871 probably just update your software manually or have your dealership do it for you.