Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by wgrippo

1. wgrippo

Sway bar disconnect kit

They do! This is 400 gallons, or 3300 lbs.
  2. wgrippo

Sway bar disconnect kit

Ok, so I removed the front sway bar and the rear is still off - what a nice change! So much softer off road. Even the washboard stuff is better. I haven't tried the highway yet. Maybe I'll put the rear back on if I feel it needs it. Will be hauling a pretty heavy load of water next week, so...
  3. wgrippo

Sway bar disconnect kit

I will give that a try!
  4. wgrippo

Sway bar disconnect kit

Thanks. I disconnected the rear sway bar yesterday, and am pretty happy with it, definitely an improvement off-road. I will try the front as well, because there is still quite a lot of twisting over bumps. Maybe a disconnect isn't needed if it still feels ok on the highway.
  5. wgrippo

Sway bar disconnect kit

Hi, I am living in Baja California, Mexico - we have been spending quite a lot of time camping and exploring the backroads. Lots of sand and washes, but also some very rocky mountain roads. My 2018 Ram 2500 (4x4 package), stock everything but with Falken Wildpeak tires, has been great...