Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by wademeyer

1. W

Cannot access apps.

I am having the same problems with uconnect5 no apps, no weather and androidauto is almost impossible to use wireless it just flips on and off.
  2. W

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

Not sure if these are from the update or older but my screen doesnt auto dim its either always bright or always dark with auto dim on, there was a feature called eco tips? Weather map takes forever to load and all precipitation is "rain" missing the obvious snow.... That doesn't appear to an...
  3. W

Uconnect apps

Curious to know if the 2022 2500 uconnect5 has less apps than others. For example, I noticed we don't have an app marketplace, relaxation mode(video when parked).
  4. W

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

I have the lastest .d update and my weather shows up but no map in the background.
  5. W

UConnect Subscription Cost

I think the weather and gas prices are through tomtom nav and not related to sxm at all. It would make sense to me because its so fragmented in uconnect5.
  6. W

2022 Uconnect 5 Sirius travel link

New for all 2022 they went with TomTom nav and travel. Doesn't seem to be as nice as the Sirius one.
  7. W

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

This is great, you can see what moved every 30 mins. Zoom.earth
  8. W

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I found this real time satellite website. Looks like they are taking 4 trucks at a time? Staging them on the east side of the yard.
  9. W

Any of you MD orders that are waiting in the port been in contact with MD? Mines been there since the 20th as well. Wondering if they have a tentative schedule they can share?
  10. W

Mine hit the port today at 10am, sounds like they are up to 5 drivers now for LA... but from all of our talking it sounds like there are alot of us in this purgatory of excitement. Reminds me of when santa on xmas eve!
  11. W

Same here no sticker, ramchat said it was in a hold status since the 9th.
  12. W

Same boat D1 with 11/10 ship date. Longhorn cc hemi also mark dodge order.