Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by volcomrr

1. V

P24B5 code popped!!

Mine's popping same codes and will be attempting to swap out the sensor myself. It does look to be in a pretty tough spot. Trying to figure out the best way to get to it. Also, it seems the sensor (68354201AB) is on backorder due to the 22+ recall. The sensor being down doesn't bother me but...
  2. V

6.7L Miles

2019 - 23,600
  3. V

Anyone else having trouble after recalls?

Vinny, do you have any supporting documents you could send me on the steering clunk? I'm having the same issue, which I've been holding off on to resolve (among others) due to COVID. However, I don't want to have to argue with them if they I can hand them something showing the same problem...
  4. V

Cooling Seat Not as good?

I'd have to agree; same with mine. I have to run it on the high setting just to be able to feel it.
  5. V

Massively Disappointed Dash is rattling around 2k

My dash is rattling around the UConnect screen when the AC is on and it's hot out.... Probably a temperature differential causing the issue, which I don't think should be happening anyway.
  6. V

Jack and Jack Stand Location for Tire Rotation

What year is your truck? Mine is a 2019.
  7. V

Jack and Jack Stand Location for Tire Rotation

2019 SRW SB 4x4 6.7L I'm trying to rotate my tires using a floor jack and jack stands. The owners manual clearly states where to position the jack for tire replacement (such as a flat tire). I can manage to get my jack and jack stand in the proper location at the rear, although its a very...
  8. V

Rattle Noise In Cab

Most likely not since it's apparent everyone is pointing to the mounts; but figured I'd bring his "fix" into the thread just as an additional thought.
  9. V

Rattle Noise In Cab

@Limited_One posted in another thread he had the same issue and fixed it: "....I found it myself!!! tighten down the rear sway bar end links!! takes 4 seconds."
  10. V

Rattle Noise In Cab

Mark, thanks for the follow up. Will do! GCR, thanks for the info. I had seen the video you posted before, but was just throwing out an alternative since some people were having them replaced and still having the rattle. Once this COVID calms down, I plan on taking mine in for the recalls...
  11. V

Rattle Noise In Cab

2019 Laramie, I have the same rattle as well, only happens when I go over rough pavement or something that can shake the truck. Coming from the back right of the cab. I've been following this thread for a while. I just realized this weekend I can lift up the fold flat back seat panels, and...
  12. V

Remote Start

Sitting in my office and through the glass, I can get my remote start to work at 100+ yards. Not exactly sure how far it is, but I know it's more than a football field. I've only had the truck since end of December, so the battery in the fob should be pretty fresh. Edit: Direct line of sight...
  13. V

2019 2500 CT Vibration at Idle

Gottcha, thanks for the replies, fellas!
  14. V

Thanks Mark, will do.
  15. V

Thanks for the reply @RugbyRef. Will do!