Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Viper67

1. V

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

How much off msrp? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. V

Engine fuel filter

Well I took everything apart and put it back together. Appears no more leaks. Going to let it sit and go out and prime the fuel system a few times. See what happens but I should be good. This was crazy though.
  3. V

Engine fuel filter

If the engine fuel filter holder top is off. Is the fuel filter itself supposed to be level with the top/sides of the container? I have a leak from there and can’t figure out the issue and I’ve changed the filter once on this truck and dozens of times on my 2012. Never had an issue. Have a...
  4. V

Can you upgrade to uconnect 5?

Much appreciated Jimmy. I do have surround view. Any chance I could get all the part numbers? Also, any firmware that would need to be updated on my truck before the upgrade? Any issues with code upgrades after the fact? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. V

Any update Jimmy? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. V

Any updates? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. V

Air bags on a 2021

Yep your right. I had the bottom bracket flipped the wrong way. They are on and went for a test drive. The bottom bracket (under the axle) is too small. The axle size changed but not sure if that’s a 2019 thing or 2021. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. V

Air bags on a 2021

There is a brace for the brake line that the back long bikt makes contacts. The front long bolt can’t be straight due to the shock tower bracket. This is the left/driver side. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. V

Air bags on a 2021

Has any one put the air ride 5000 air bags on their 2021 limited mega cab 2500? Has to be 2021 or 2022. There was a change so don’t care if it’s a 2020. Trying to see how you did it or if I need to just return them and get pacbrakes air bags. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. V

I have one and its ok for streaming music or audio books but phone calls suck. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. V

Thanks. Please keep us in mind regarding what we need to do to get it. Hint: order extra and we will then order the kit from you. Id love to get hands free CarPlay and full screen nav using Waze. Right now im getting wireless CarPlay with a $100 USB device CPlayAir. Works ok but i have to...
  12. V

Self Driving Autopilot(comma.ai)

This is interesting. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. V

Jimmy how did your upgrade go? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. V

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I have a 2021 Limited. One year old. I have the module by the bumper installed. Does anyone have a video or good pictures on how to install the module/cable in the headliner? I’m worried Ill rip something and want to watch a video or have clear directions.
  15. V

AlfaOBD

Does anyone have a video on installing the TTPMS modules on a 2019+ ram truck? I used alphaoBD to make the changes but installing the two modules is what I need help with. I have the one in the back completed, by the spare tire. However the one above the headliner, passenger rear side, is...