Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Vardoz

1. V

22 RAM 3500 HO, FCA restricted list due to modifications, transmission issues

The problem is that walk in visit was to make the initial appointment. I got the lift done the following week since the appointment was 2 weeks out. Only got the lift done quickly because CJC off-road had a long waiting period and they got me in due to a cancelation.
  2. V

What symptoms would you feel if there was a faulty snap ring? From the beginning prior to any mods, truck had huge delay, crazy shift points & lack of power.
  3. V

To make a long story long, I built and ordered a 2022 RAM 3500 with the HO. Took over 9mos to receive and noticed an immediate issue with the trans on my way home from receiving it. Took it to the dealer and had to make an appt. In the meantime I had a Carli lift installed with a 37” wheel set...
  4. V

2022 3500 Creaking Noise In Steering Column/Wheel

I have a 2022 RAM 3500 HO (7k miles) with all of the same issues. Clock spring replaced, still noise, ordered a new steering column and now another special ordered part that I forgot what it is called. I hope to have my truck back in a couple of days with an update. Other issues if anyone has...