Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by UNifc6pF

1. U

TransferFlow Replacement Tank for Hemi

3k would be a hard pill to swallow, but for 50G, I'd probably do it.
  2. U

Level kit?

@Hibiki54 already gave you a lot of good info. I have the Method704 HD’s which CJC had a hand in developing. They are 17x9 18mm offset, which gives 5.75in backpacing. I’ve always like the tools and calcultors at tiresize.com they have one to convert offset and backspacing -...
  3. U

Level kit?

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/randy-ellis-design-sliders-body-armor-amp-research-power-step.15235/ Latest pics. Carlie Backcountry 37x12.5 Ridge Grabbler Method 704HD ( 17x9 +18mm)
  4. U

Level kit?

I'd read through https://www.thurenfabrication.com/pages/2014-2022-power-wagon-tire-and-wheel-fitment - 35x12.5's shouldn't rub with the factory beadlock. 37x12.5's with the stock 17's with factory beadlock, most tires will rub on radius arm, some are just small enough they won't rub. 37's...
  5. U

Randy Ellis Design Sliders Body Armor & AMP Research Power Step

Completely agree. I don't do serious wheeling with this. This was more for protection on flinging up **** on the tires than anything. The most these will see is a rub, if i'm having to use these for sliders, i'm in a situation where I don't give a **** about the steps at that point b/c i'm...
  6. U

Randy Ellis Design Sliders Body Armor & AMP Research Power Step

This past month I decided to go ahead and add the Carli Backcountry lift to my truck - this raised it up another two inches. It was no a hop for me to get in, and the wife and kids have to literally climb in (the 6yo is funny, it's like an America Ninja Warrior for him). So I decided to get the...
  7. U

Finally pulled trigger on Carli Backcountry

Here is a more direct profile shot of the of the truck. Thee aren't the bedrock wheels from Ram anymore, these are the Method 704-HD, still 37's.
  8. U

No I didn't, this is just the base Backcountry Kit. Ride comfort did get better; nothing drastic, it's still a 3/4 truck, but high driving is a bit more comfortable.
  9. U

Failed to get one before I took it to the shop this morning. Here is one with the Carli Backcountry, we had it loaded up heading down to the coast for a bit. I'll get more pictures up once I get it back with the step and slider installed.
  10. U

life's been crazy. I'll get some pictures tomorrow or monday. Monday it's going in for AMP steps and RED Sliders.
  11. U

2022 Power Wagon tire size change

Tazer RamHD had no problems - but their MY22+ support isn't fixe yet so it's painful to do anything in their menu.
  12. U

Off Road use 2018 PW

Oh, and maybe one day we will be able to place orders with @MDethloff for his power wagon armor https://dethloffmfg.com/products/armor/
  13. U

Off Road use 2018 PW

I'm about to stat the 4th iteration of my exhaust to make the wife happy. But on the flip side, happy wife meant, Carli Backcountry kit installed for a smoother ride. Also means AMP steps, removing the factory sliders and looking at RED sliders to protect from rocks. ;)
  14. U

Titan Fuel Tank.... For a HEMI!

I never bothered with a submission before, but just sent one in. :fingers crossed: Edit: Ha I lied, i had the survey in my inbox. Submitted feedback, it's silly i'm so excited over this. Though it my delay my pro charger a bit longer, lol
  15. U

Best programmer for my needs?

Power fold mirrors (#2) Can be done with Tazer RAM - Right now they don't officially support 22MY and up. I have it on my 22, and I have to pull the fuse to the radio to work the menu halfway reliably. Disabling the 3 horn honk, that can't be done as of right now, as others have mentioned there...