Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ugzuul

1. U

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I ordered the Big Horn 2500 4x4 crew cab with the 6.4L Hemi through Miles Goff at Dan Cummins CDJR in Georgetown KY. Order was placed on 12/03/21; notified that the status was KZ on 1/11/22. I’m not unhappy
  2. U

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well, I currently have a 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn that I like ALOT! But I needed more payload and ordered a Ram 2500 BH. Payload will go from 1700# to about 3100#. I checked al of the boxes (I thought) but overlooked the fact that the Halogen lights are standard on the Big Horn, and I really...
  3. U

2021 Ram 2500 - 6.4L 4X4

That's a good looking rig! What kind of wheels do you have?
  4. U

Southwestern PA - Just about to order a Big Horn 2500

I think there is a term for this sort of activity... Starting out with a modest truck (a Tacoma in our case) and a smaller trailer (rPod 190 in our case), and deciding that the trailer is just a bit too cramped, with not quite enough storage space, etc. Then you opt or a bigger trailer, and...
  5. U

Hi Mutt, I'm a noob... what's Aisin?
  6. U

Hi, I have been enjoying my 2020 RAM 1500 Big Horn for over a year, pulling a 24' Coachman Freedom Express trailer. While the 1500 is mostly good for the task, I was right up against my 1700# payload, and since we're planning some mountain trips with lots of potential for strong cross winds...