Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by UglyViking

1. U

Custom Glove Box Badge

I have one as well. Worked with the guy to get the text close to the power wagon style typeface. Pretty happy with the outcome.
  2. U

Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build

I can't speak to all brands, but the snow plow brands I've seen are all mounted directly to the frame, not to the compatibility/crash brackets. Just because of the snarky response here is the instructions from Boss telling you to remove the bracket, and here is one from Western, and even for...
  3. U

Everyone confuses the compatibility brackets with snow plow mounts.
  4. U

Added a Winch, 2024 3500 6.7 Cummins

Man, if this was available like 2 years go, I would have 100% bought one. As it stands, my truck is now a much more dedicated off-roader, so it's got all sorts of high clearance bumpers on it, but I've got to say I've been looking for something like this since day 1. I am sure you're gonna sell...
  5. U

What camera did you use for that?
  6. U

CAUGHT: 2025 Ram 2500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4

The 1500 front bumpers kill me. They look comically large on everything but the rebel/rho, especially the chrome versions. I'm curious what they will look like, but from the looks of things, we are gonna get the "slim" headlights as well. Gotta say, I like the 4.5 gen, but the 4th gen is still...
  7. U

Thanks for the heads up, that's a very odd decision. It should be fine for your intended usage, but it kind of surprises me. Truck build it looking great man!
  8. U

It's nice to see a full steel option on the market, only other one I've seen was the maple (which no longer sells to the us from my understanding) and an aluminum option. One thing though, that bolt sketches me out.
  9. U

Don't think I can wait for 2025s

The ZF8 speed for the HD is different from the 1500 model right? Even still, it shocks me that they are seeing that many issues with the ZF trans, they are well regarded. The new ZF trans has been in the works for years, so it's not like a totally net new, untested unit. It's gone through a ton...
  10. U

Welp, I have a new favorite way to describe "personal time with the mrs." hahaha
  11. U

My CCLB DRW is already a 3 point turn on a 2 lane road, can't imagine a MCLB, haha
  12. U

I used to think that the crew cab longbed was a goofy look for SRW trucks, but they have grown on me a lot and I really dig them now. The ultimate is still a proper extended cab longbed, but only Ford is making that now a days. If you wanna talk about goofy, the megacab DRW trucks look super...
  13. U

Thank you for the write up "Alpha Dad". I will inform air traffic control of your departure and scheduled destination.
  14. U

Did RamTrucks.com remove the VIN lookup tool?

I guess there becomes a time when that data is no longer supported, haha. My year is now outside the range of that tool. Kinda surprising as I can't imagine it's a huge table to keep.
  15. U

The Great Maintenance Interval Debate….

Yeah, but generally speaking, how often is it that engines just die? It's almost always everything else around the vehicle that goes bad long before the engine starts having issues. And, again generally, the guys that are hyper-fixated on oil are also not the ones that will run them into the...