Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Trwiii

1. T

2022 3500 Creaking Noise In Steering Column/Wheel

My 22 Laramie with 5500 miles just stared this noise today too. I guess it’s a thing. I have a video of the noise as soon as I figure out how to post it.
  2. T

Jimmy your idea for that harness for my Laramie parking lights I’d great, please make it up and...

Jimmy your idea for that harness for my Laramie parking lights I’d great, please make it up and however you want payment let me know thanks Tommy
  3. T

Laramie front parking/marker lamps

Sold. your amount of knowledge On theses trucks is unbelievable. Yes make them up for me and please email me. thank you!!!
  4. T

i had not though of that, I looked on the lighting settings on the truck but it only has daylight running lights as on option to change on or off. my buddy has a reader I’ll try that avenue. I’m an old school mechanic everything was switched 12v to ground.
  5. T

So I recently picked up my new 2022 Laramie, I like everything so far except the bed rails are sun faded from sitting in a Mexican parking lot for 6 months, and the fact there are no amber parking lights. Much smarter folks from here did show me that’s exactly how it’s supposed to be. The old...
  6. T

No parking lamps

Ok, thank you Jimmy for that information. I had no idea that’s how they were designed.
  7. T

No parking lamps

Yes correct but when the headlights are on they are not on either, I have a tradesman and they come on. I like to drive with them on with the cab lights only. But you are right. Is that how they are designed? I would think when I put the parking lights on the daytime runnings lights go out and...
  8. T

No parking lamps

My 2022 3500 Laramie 800 miles, I have no front parking lights from new, setting alarm or remote start they do not flash. The blinker works on both sides and i checked the bulbs that are all good. The side marker light is on along with the rear tail lights. They are not LED just standard bulbs...
  9. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I’m picking up Friday I will also let you guys know what they will do
  10. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I am in the same boat as you. I ordered in May sat in the parking lot since August picking up this week. I hope my dealer is as accommodating as yours. I would be happy with keeping the price at when I ordered. I am also going to fight for new tires, sitting in the Mexican sun for 5+ months will...
  11. T

That’s great news for a lot of guys here, me included.
  12. T

I really needed it for this tax year, but now I’m in it for the long haul if they think there getting over on me on my build! any rumors on tranny fix?