Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Trooper

1. Trooper

Wiring a 3rd brake light and inside light

useful info, I installed a frame over my soft topper today, was PIA finding the location of this but I only found the white/purple (all I needed,) the other two were not there.
  2. Trooper

Death of Diesel

I drive a Tesla to and from work each day, free charging fr me and much easier to use as a run around vehicle. I am also in SoCal with likely the highest fuel costs so this is great. Oh, and they are super fast :cool: That said, my 2500 CTD is not going anywhere, it is my go to for anything...
  3. Trooper

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

You are not alone... it has been proven my wife cannot drive and talk, cannot park in reverse and is not allowed to drive any of my vehicles. I will pay Uber for when needed. She excepts this now :) and her car is my project for new repairs Fixed Or Repaired Daily with another cause
  4. Trooper

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Procal snap works perfectly on they 19+ models, this one is different than the older model, my understanding is the older models had an issue. My pro cal changed tire size and tire pressure, also can set the gearing if yo change that. I haven't
  5. Trooper

Fuel prices

I am 10 miles from SNA airport, I am able to find diesel at $4.29 at Shell but recently I have been sticking to my Tesla when possible as I can get free charging at office. Cost of fuel in CA is ridiculous. Will never get rid of my truck, loving driving it but saving $400 a month is a big deal
  6. Trooper

Thuren Alignment and common torque Specs

Not sure the intent of question, I have Thuren alignment. 2.75" level springs and riding on Fox 2.5 Shocks, 35" on 18's 45/40 psi. No alignment issues, runs straight as arrow Outer tire wear has been an issue since new, but reduced after alignment, just rotate every 6k Zero handling issues
  7. Trooper

You were down in my area, hope you did not look at fuel prices :(
  8. Trooper

All weather floor mats

Same as far as I have seen
  9. Trooper

Ram cp4 failure thread - Post all CP4 failures here DO NOT start a new thread.

just saw this, doesnt mean anything will change though https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/chrysler/2021/10/18/us-opens-probe-into-ram-diesel-trucks-engines-could-stall/8505266002/
  10. Trooper

The Other Vehicle

Two here in Komifornia, one totally unable to get a smog note and the the other will never need one. Irony here is I built the 1st one to for speed and many $$$, the 2nd just blows it away!
  11. Trooper

Luckily I would have retired and living on Mars running on pixie dust... or living in a world like Mad Max running on pig s**t :)
  12. Trooper

Tattoo’s anyone?

All of mine are totally random, the one that get the most amusement in "Tempted" across by belly :) I had a great friend in England (UK) that did many of mine and he had down times where in boredom the results remain... including putting the plystation logo on my thumb about 20 times when I was...
  13. Trooper

What did you do TO your RAM today?

This wear I get on all tires I have had on mine. I have had the Thuren alignment spec's also. Truck drives great so I just rotate more often